Sleepover

One week later

No ones POV

Bendy was packing his stuff in a large duffel bag, he was heading to a sleepover with cuppy and Boris wanted to come along to see his friend since he was cups brother. After He finished stuffing his bag with his phone, charger and other random stuff then headed to Boris's room to see if he was done yet.
Bendy: "hey bro, ya done yet?"
Boris: "almost.."
Bendy: "what's wrong?"
Boris: "I'm just nervous, I've stayed at a friends house before'
Bendy: "I haven't either but we can handle it"
Boris: "I guess so..."
Bendy: "I'm gonna tell Henry that we're about to leave"
Boris: "ok.."
Bendy headed down the stairs to find his uncle. He didn't understand why his bro was so upset he just thought that Boris was a bit nervous but in reality the poor wolf was terrified. Boris had always hated the dark ever since he was little and especially if the house creaked in the middle of the night (honesty same) plus he was embarrassed about it but he would be fine if his brother and friends were there with him....right?. Boris finished packing his things and joined bendy downstairs then they both walked to the cup bros house.

Time skip

Bendy's POV

I knocked on the door and it immediately opened but I didn't know who was standing behind it. Whoever it was had white hair pulled back into a medium-sized ponytail and he had light blue eyes and a blue and white straight straw similar to cupheads. I was about to ask what his name was when Boris basically answered my question for me.
Boris: "Hey mugs"
Mugs: "hi and come in"
He did a gentlemen bow and motioned for us to come in but instead of coming in behind me Boris playfully hit the back of mugs head.
Boris: "your such a dork"
Mug: "I get it from you"
Boris: "shut up"
Mug: "anyways who's this"
Boris: "oh that's bendy, he's my big bro"
Mug: "oh so your the friend cups is having over"
Me: "yeah"
"Why did he tell his brother that I was just a friend?"
Mugs: "ok lemme go get him for you"
Mug walked over to the stairwell to the basement and screamed.
Mug: "CUP GET UP HERE"
Cup: "WHY"
Mug: "JUST COME ON"
Cup: "FINE"
While cup was stomping up the stairs mug cleared his throat and said.
Mug: "you guys can set your things anywhere you want"
Me: "uh ok"
I put my things in the corner of the room and Boris put his beside mines.
Cup: "hey bends"
I waved back a hello and mug crouched down over a pile of board games.
Mugs: "do what do you guys want to play?"
Cup: "connect four!"
Bendy: "no let's play sorry!"
Boris: "I wanna play operation"
Mugs: "your all wrong we're playing monopoly"
Cup: "IM THE BANKER"
Mug: "why are you always the banker?"
Cup: "because I'm the best at it duh"
Bendy: "lets just play already"
Cup: "fine"
We all sat in a square on the floor and started playing.

Time skip 15 minuets

No ones POV

Somehow the innocent game of monopoly got pretty intense, cup started yelling curse words and threatened to throw the board whenever someone passed him on the board, mug got pissed at Boris for getting the last railroad, bendy was mad because he kept ending up in jail, and Boris didn't know how to play that well. Eventually it got to the point where everyone started screaming when something went wrong.
Mugs: "cup give bendy your 200 dollars, you landed on his property"
Cup: "No he's in jail, I'm not gonna give money to a criminal!"
Bendy: "THATS NOT HOW YOU PLAY !"
Boris: "mugs, why is bendy screaming?"
Mugs: "shut the frick up Boris, you don't get to talk after stealing my last railroad"
Bendy: "I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN"
Mugs: "ME TOO , YOU THINK I WANTED THIS!?"
Cup: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH"
Cup threw the board onto the ground out of anger and everyone started laughing.
Bendy: "god we're so childish"
Boris: "is anyone else confused on how we all got insane after 15 minuets?"
Mug: "hey guys I think a storm is coming"
Cup walked over to the window where mugs was and studied the outside weather, the sky was a light gray and the clouds were a dark gray and it was sorta drizzling outside.
Cup: "yup, it's about to storm"
Bendy loudly groaned and Boris let out a small whimper.
Bendy: "I hope the power doesn't go out"
Boris: "y-yeah.."
Cup: "well let's go in the basement, the storm won't be so loud in there and there's a lot more space but when the lights are off it gets super dark"
Boris: "d-dark!?"
Mug: "um Boris are you scared of the dark-"
Boris: "NO!"
Mug: "sorry I just asked"
Cup: "we should should watch a scary movie"
Bendy: "uh sure"
Cup: "well come on, maybe we can all make a giant pillow fort too"
Mugs and Boris: "really!?"
Cup: "well why not"
Mug ran into his room and came out with a bunch of blankets and pillows.
Mugs: "come on Boris"
Boris grabbed his bag then followed mug leaving bendy and cup together in the living room.
Bendy: "and I thought that I was childish"
Cup: "yeah I did too"
Bendy: "oh shut up"
Cup: "we should get down there who knows what those two did with all those blankets"
Bendy: "yeah they probably tried to make a pillow fort but failed"
Mugs: "CUP COME HELP US"
Bendy: "how are you not deaf yet? Seriously your bro screams half of the time"
Cup: "yup he gets that from me"
Bendy: "of course he does"
Mug: "CUPPY HURRY UP"
Cup: "OK IM COMING"
Cup walked down the stairs and bendy followed only to realize that he'd forgotten his bag in the living room but before turning around to get it when cup volunteered and ran back upstairs. He quickly spotted the bag and picked it up then turned to the door to leave when a small orange bottle fell out of it and rolled until it hit the back of the couch. He walked over to it to pick it up when it had a prescription on it and out of curiosity cup read it.

"Pain pills?"

To be continued....