*awkward...*

Smut warning!!!
No one's POV

After a short walk bendy and cuphead arrived at cupheads home and decided to watch a movie together. Eventually after a lot of arguing they both settled on a horror movie. Even though bendy was a little scared he figured it wasn't going to be that scary.

1 hour into the movie

Bendys POV

I closed my eyes and covered my nonexistent ears to try to cancel out the noise of the horrible bloody murder happening on the TV screen. "Ew, ew, ew!" I thought as I saw a body being dragged into a field. While glancing over at cuphead I noticed that this fucker was asleep. "How is he able to sleep through this?". I grabbed a pillow and buried my face into it to spare myself from the horror movie but after a few seconds I felt something leaning on me, It was cuphead. My face turned a bright red "fuck, how do I get out of this!?". I tried to move him out the way but he wouldn't budge so I tried moving myself out the way without making him wake up but it failed. I accidentally tripped and fell over and knocked over a glass that shattered when it hit the floor. Cuphead jolted up and rubbed his eyes then looked over to me.
Bendy: "I-im sorry, I didn't m-mean to!"
Cuphead: "bendy relax, its ok"
Bendy: "r-really?"
Cuphead: "yeah, I can clean this up in a second"
I nervously sat on the couch while cup cleaned up. After he finished I got up and accidentally tripped again but this time I caused cuphead to fall down with me and we both ended up in a position where i was pinned to the floor and cup was on top of me. Me and cuphead blushed and we stayed that way for a few seconds before I got up.
Bendy: "I-im sorry, I s-should go home now a-anyways..."
Cuphead: "o-ok, bye"
I quickly walked out the door and went about two houses away from cupheads before leaning on a tree to catch my breath.
"Ok what was that about!?, why'd I get so nervous when the leaned on me and why was I so clumsy?". I sighed and looked over at a puddle from yesterday's rain to see my face. I was still blushing a deep red. I groaned and continued going back to my house. "That was awkward" I thought as a walked.

Cupheads POV

I stood frozen in place for a few minutes trying to wrap my head around what happened. I could clearly tell that bendy was extremely flustered and to be honest it was kinda cute. I still cant forget how defenseless he was just thinking  about it made my heart flutter. "Wait no I need to get rid of this crush, I mean what'll happen when everyone else finds out, just remember cuphead you don't care about him". I sighed and headed to my room then I flipped onto the bed. I continued to think about bendy until I felt my pants get tighter and tighter with every thought.
I looked down and noticed my growing boner. "Goddamn it what a great time to get a boner!" I thought as I got up. I was definitely not going to masterbate with my little brother mugs in the house especially when he has a habit of bursting into rooms unexpectedly. I went down the hallway until I was at mugs  room.
Cup: "bro? are ya in there?"
There was no answer only a sound of faint snoring coming from the room. Even though it seemed like he was asleep I peeked through the door anyway just to make sure and thankfully he was asleep. I went back to my room and locked the door then pulled off my pants, my member springed out and I carefully spreaded some lotion onto it then began to rub the tip of it which made me moan but I my hair that fell over my eye to keep quiet. I continued doing this until I came with a small moan. While sighing I changed into new pants and underwear then went back to the living room to watch TV. I hated myself for doing that but I also loved it and I kinda wanted bendy to do that with me. "Being in love is weird".

To be continued...