The truth

No ones POV

Cuphead's eyes went wide with shock as he took the bloody note off the door shakily and read it.

I'm sorry for all the whining, the crying and the yelling I've done. I'm sorry for all the hate, lies, problems, pain, and screaming I've caused. I'm sorry for not being able to protect my brother. I'm sorry for being the whiny irresponsible little kid that can't do anything right. There's been so many things happening in my life and I can't take it any more so that's why I did it. When you see me please don't feel sorry for me I don't deserve and I never will. I just wanted someone to help me and take away all the pain I've caused and all the stuff I've said, i needed a hero but they never came. If my brother and uncle come back home please tell them that I'm sorry for doing this but I just wasn't strong enough and I will look out for them in the afterlife. it's not you, it's me. I never wanted to do this I just wanted to escape and find my hero...

I'm sorry.

At this point cup had forced his way into the house and began to frantically search the home and scream his lovers name at the top of his lungs but there was never an answer. Cup went upstairs and began looking until he found a room with bendy's name on it. He gently opened the door and peaked in. It was eerily quiet in the room and it felt very different from the rest of the house. He stepped into the room and found bendy laying unconscious on the bed and rushed over to him, he checked his breathing and heartbeat and they both were moving slower than normal but it still meant that bendy was alive. He began to try to wake him up but he was unresponsive, cup knew that if bendy didn't wake up soon then he'll be dead so he had no choice but to take him to a hospital. He couldn't drive because he didn't have a license and he couldn't walk because it would take too long so cup felt in his pocket to find his phone to call an ambulance but it wasn't there, he must've left it back at Melody's house during all the yelling. He frantically looked around the room but for a phone but all he found was two empty pill bottles and a bloody pocket knife. He reached into bendy's pocket for his phone and luckily it was there so cup quickly pulled it out and called 911.

2 hours later

Cup was nervously sitting in a waiting room waiting for the doctors to tell him what happened. He had never been this nervous ever in his life and it scared him, he kept jumping to terrifying conclusions about what happened until a doctor finally came up to him and told him what happened.
Doctor: "excuse me sir but I have some news"
Cup: "o-oh ok"
Doctor: "well the good news is that your friend is alive"
Cup: "a-and the bad news?"
Doctor: " the test results said that he overdosed on some painkillers and it caused some of his respiratory organs to start shutting down and he needed an IV due to him cutting himself" (tHiS iSn'T a ReAl DiAgnosIs I jUSt mAdE It uP )
Cup: "well is that good?"
Doctor: "no it's actually very bad and he has to stay here for a few more days to get well again"
Cup: "oh..."
Doctor: "and since there's a possibility that this was a suicide attempt we'll have to test him for depression but you can go see him if you like, he's in room 408"
Cup: "thanks"
The doctor walked off and cup went to find bendy's room, once he found it he peaked in and saw bendy asleep on a hospital bed with a tube in his arm, bandages wrapped over both his arms, and a breathing tube on his face. Just seeing him like this made cups heart ache and he started crying silently. He took a seat near the bed and looked over at bendy, he wanted to know what happened before they met and why he did this so he decided to try and wake but it would probably be a bad idea since he needs his rest. Cup sighed and slouched down in his chair and closed his eyes for a few minutes until he heard a weak voice come from the bed. "Cuppy? Are you awake?...". Cup jolted up from the chair and saw bendy sitting up while rubbing his eyes and he ran then tackled bendy into a tight loving hug.
Bendy: "what are you doing? I thought you hated me..."
Cup: "I would never hate you bendy"
Bendy: "then why'd you say those things to me?"
Cup: "melody made me do that stuff she put me under some spell or something"
Bendy: "she did?"
Cup: "yeah but enough about me, are you okay?"
Bendy: "yeah just really tired and weak"
Cup: "well we don't have to talk now, you can sleep if you want"
Bendy: "no no I'll be fine"
Cup: "then can I ask you something?"
Bendy: "yeah sure"
Cup: "what happened before we met?"

Bendy's POV

It felt like my heart stopped when he said that, I didn't want anyone to know about my past life, it just brings back to many horrible memories when I just think about it.
Me: "u-uh...nothing happened"
Cup: "something did happen and I don't want you to hide it from me anymore"
Me: "I told you that nothing happened and that's it"
Cup: "then explain this"
He took a paper out of his pocket and pointed to a sentence. It was my suicide note and the sentence he pointed at said "there's been so many things happening in my life and I can't take it anymore so that's why I did it".
Me: "u-um..."
Cup: "please just tell me so I can help you, I wanna be there for you but I can't do it if you keep shutting me out"
Me: "ok ok fine I'll tell you just promise you won't feel sorry for me or anything"
Cup: "ok I promise"
Me: "when I was little my father kept acting strange, he was staying out later and drinking a lot. Of course I didn't think anything of it because I was just a kid and I thought it was normal but a few days after I turned 11 my father came in drunk and he started yelling and hitting me and my brother for no reason and he kept doing it until my uncle got custody of us a few months go. Plus when I was 2 I got the ink illness and I don't know how I'll I remember was my father injecting me with a needle back then, he said it was just a little test and I would feel better from it. Now he try's to talk to me through my dreams sometimes, he gives me clues about what he's going to do and I still haven't figured it out. A few days ago my brother went missing after we had an argument and at first I thought he just went on a walk but he never came back. Then when you and melody said those thing to me I kinda couldn't handle it and that's it..."
After I finished cup stared at me speechless and then hugged me as tight as he could.
Me: "o-ow! Cup that hurts..."
Cup: "sorry, I just wanted you to feel loved"
After he said that I felt my face get hot and my heart was skipping beats but in a good way.
Cup: "looks like someone's blushing"
Me: "o-oh umm"
He moved over to me and kissed me and my lips passionately and wrapped his arms around my waist and I kissed back. It felt good to be back in his loving embracing arms but it faded away as a terrifying thought came into my head. I quickly stopped kissing and pulled back then sat up on the bed.
Me: "what if Joey took Boris!?"

To be continued...