getting saved

No one's pov

As Boris closed his eyes and braced for pain him and joey heard the basement door swing open and two police officers came in. one tackled Joey to the floor and the other ran over to Boris asking him if he was alright. When the officer noticed blood on Boris's face she quickly called for an ambulance and backup even though Boris begged her not to.

An hour later cause I'm lazy

Boris was outside Bendy's hospital room with his ear bandaged up and people asking him questions.
Officer: "how long has this been going on?..."
Boris: "f-five years..."
Officer: "do you have any scars?"
Boris: "yeah...."
Officer: "can I see them please?"
Boris nodded and carefully took off his shirt revealing what seemed to be millions of bruises, scars, and open wounds.
Boris: "b-bendy has them too..."
Officer: "well come on kid, lets get you fixed up"
The officer held out her hand and smiled warmly, Boris took her hand and they walked to the front desk together.

Bendy's pov

I slowly woke up thinking what had happened was just a dream and I begged for it not to be. I opened my eyes and saw I was in a hospital, if I was able to I would jump up and cheer since I was away from my father but I was too weak. While looking around the room I saw a figure sitting in a chair with tears in his eyes and a sketch book busy drawing in it. He looked so familiar but I couldn't remember who he was, the man had bright orange hair, green eyes, freckles, and thick black glasses then I realized it was my uncle henry. I was suddenly filled with joy and a feeling that I was safe as I smiled to myself. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes weakly.

No one's pov

Bendy: "u-uncle Henry?.."
Bendy was soon pulled into a warm hug by his uncle.
Henry: "thank god your safe.."
Bendy: "what happened to me?..,"
Henry: "well some neighbors heard yelling and screams in the middle of the night so they called the police and then you were taken here"
Bendy: "w-were you crying?"
Henry: "of course I was crying! You and Boris mean so much to me and I can't stand seeing you two getting hurt!"
Bendy: "wait where's Boris!? I-Is he ok!?"
Henry: "he's fine bendy, he's getting treated for some bruises"
Bendy: "so uh what's gonna happen to me and Boris?"
Henry: "you two will be living with me for now on"
Bendy: "good I love staying with you.."
Henry smiled and bendy began looking exhausted from just sitting up and having a conversation.
Henry: "you should get some rest.."
Bendy: "but I'm fine, just a little tired"
Bendy lied back down in bed and Henry went up to him and kissed his forehead.
Henry: "goodnight bendy"
Bendy closed his eyes and immediately fell asleep.

Bendy's pov

I woke up in a room with ink and blood on the floor, while getting up I saw a trail of blood leading into dark corner of the room. Once I got to the corner of the room a spotlight came on making a body visible. He looked so pale and bloody that I couldn't tell who he was until a voice came behind me
???:hello bendy..
I immediately realized who it was
Bendy: j-Joey!?
Joey: yes bendy?
Bendy: what are you doing here I thought you were gone!?
Joey: I'm in jail bendy, it's the closest thing to me being gone"
Bendy: "how am I talking to you anyway?"
Joey: "I smuggled in my book of dark spells called the illusion of living"
Bendy: "YOU CAN USE DARK MAGIC!?"
Joey: "yes I can and I will make you a deal..."
Bendy: "what is it?"
Joey: "well you can agree to let me experiment on you to figure out how to make you and that wolf perfect or I will do this to Boris"
Joey pointed to the dead body and I realized that it was boris. Tears formed in my eyes as I covered my mouth in shock. Joey grinned at me pleased that I was crying. He held out his hand to me and asked.
Joey: "so is it a deal?"
Bendy: "HELL NO!"
Joey: "fine but I will be back bendy, now its time for you to wake up"
I looked at joey confused and soon enough my world faded to black.

To be continued...

(761 words)