my bully

(Picture above by me)

Two weeks after the "incident"

Bendy's pov

I was getting slammed against my locker for the hundredth time by Oswald and cuphead. Both of them were the biggest bullies in the school and were accompanied by ortensia, dasiy, and donald. All of them circled around me and began laughing at me. I closed my eyes praying that it would end but instead of seeing darkness I saw something moving almost like a movie playing my memories back to me. At first I thought it was pretty cool until I realized what the memory was.

Warning this part involves abuse and self harm!

Flashback

I was laying on the floor holding my arm in pain. My father punished me with a burn from his cigarette for coming home 10 minutes late.
Joey: "you deserve this you little Shit"
He took a knife from his pocket and slashed my chest leaving a permanent scars on it. I wanted for it to end but I knew that one day I was going go die there. As my father walked away laughing to himself while I was slowly passing out from the pain. The next day I was too scared to eat or go out my room thinking that he'll take it away from me. That night I cried myself to sleep wanting to die so all the pain could end. I took the knife that my father used to hurt me and aimed it right at my stomach, ready to kill myself right there but I put it down remembering what would happen to Boris if I died. Joey would surely kill him too. I slowly got into my bed and cried.

End of flashback

Cuphead: "is he ok?"
Oswald: "don't know he's been on the floor with his eyes closed for at least 3 minutes"
Ortensia: "well hurry up and hit him, I need something to record and put online"
Donald: "hey dipshit get up!"
Tears immediately welled up in my eyes as I came back to earth from my flashback. I quickly got up and ran to the garden outside of the school. I figured it was ok since I was still on campus and it was my free period. I hid behind a tomato plant and buried my face in my knees to cry. My life was already hard enough since I had the ink illness and on top of it I had an abusive father who wanted me to die. I stayed there until the bell rang for next period. Slowly walking to math class I knew one of my bullies was going to be there since somehow he made it to advanced math but I didn't care anymore.

Cuphead's pov

I grabbed my books and headed to advanced math which I don't even know how I even got into. All I did was guess on some stupid test and somehow got an 86. I walked into class late again and got scolded by my teacher, miss brown (this actually used to be one of my teachers when I was like 5 but I don't remember what she looked like).
Miss brown: "Hello cuphead, late as usual I see.."
Cuphead: "yup"
Miss brown: "ugh just take your seat"
I did what she asked as she started explaining what we would do today. She finally got my attention when she mentioned a project on solving algebraic equations and gave me an evil smile knowing that I was bad at doing projects.
Miss brown: "now I will be nice and let you have partners...but I will be picking them"
I slumped down in my seat. "This is the worst day of my life..." I thought. After about 2 minutes she finally got to my name and looked at me.
Miss brown: "cuphead you will be partners with.......bendy"
Bendy and cuphead: "WHAT!?"
Bendy: "I can't be his partner, I'll be doing all the work!"
Cuphead: "yeah and I can't be his partner he's too awkward and quiet!"
Miss brown: "deal with it you two!"
We both sat down in our chairs and glared at each other in till class was over. When the bell rang I went to go find that little demon since I needed his help to pass this class. Once I finally found him I slammed his locker causing him too jump and drop his books.
Bendy: "HEY!?"
Cuphead: "I need you to come to my house to work on the project ok?"
Bendy: "why should I? your not gonna do anything"
Cuphead: "true but I need at least an A or I'll get grounded and I'll beat you up again"
Bendy: "fine..."
Cuphead: "good, I'll meet you in the courtyard at 3:00"
Bendy: "o-ok"
I walked away and gave him a smile which caused his face to light up pink. I don't know why I did it but for some reason it felt right to me...

To be continued..

I think I accidentally made the bossy teacher cute...