Confessions

No ones POV

Bendy was laying on his bed staring at the ceiling, his uncle grounded him for a week for being home late, missing out on meeting with Alice, and leaving school way earlier than he was supposed to and that meant going a week without leaving the house except for school and no technology. Of course bendy felt like an idiot for forgetting about his cousin and leaving school but he didn't feel guilty about being home late, cups was his only friend and bendy wanted to spend time with him. He loved being with cups not because he was his friend, it was because he felt safe with him. While remembering cups bendy realized how much he loved cup more than a friend but chose to ignore his feelings because cup probably didn't feel the same about him. "He wouldn't love a gay person like me, I've seen him flirting with girls and with a bunch of girlfriends, he's probably straight..." bendy thought as he rolled over on his side and wiped away tears and slowly fell asleep. Meanwhile at cups house cup stayed up late going over a plan to confess to bendy. "Should I leave a note in his locker or should I text him....ya know what I'll text him, it seems like the most direct way for him to get the message to meet me" cuphead thought as he went over the plan in his head many times. He was going to text bendy to meet him under the cherry blossom tree behind school then confess, it seemed easy enough but cup was still nervous about it, in fact it might've been the most nervous he's ever felt in his life. That night cup couldn't sleep at all, every time he would doze off the fact that bendy could reject him flooded his mind so he just stared at his alarm clock until it was 6:00 am then excitedly jumped out of bed to get ready for the day and bendy did the same at his home but instead of jumping out of bed he had to force himself to wake up then went to the bathroom to take a shower while accidentally walking into walls on the way there.

Time skip to lunch time

Bendy's POV
Like usual I took my sketchbook and headed out to the courtyard and sat in the shade to draw. I didn't like to eat lunch much in fact I didn't eat much at all due to my father and if I did have food I gave it to Boris back then and I probably got used to it. After a few minutes of deciding what to draw I decided on cup. "I wonder where cuppy is maybe I'll go look for him after I finish drawing lunch ends in 30 minuets anyway" I thought as I started on the sketch.

No ones POV

Cuphead was at the cherry blossom tree behind the school anxiously checking his text messages to see if bendy responded back yet. He had texted him a while ago but there was no response. He was getting a little irritated but decided to wait a little longer. After he waited a few more minutes he gave up and headed back inside the school but on his way he noticed a small figure scribbling in a book. It was bendy. Cup excitedly rushed over to him forgetting that he was angry.
Cup: "hey bendy!"
Bendy: "oh hey cuppy"
Cup: "wait what?"
Bendy: "I-I meant to say c-cup"
Bendy blushed then buried his face into his sketchbook then finally looked up to see that cup was a bright red and blushed a little as well before asking what was wrong.
Bendy: "your face is really red, are you ok?"
Cup: "I'm fine I just need to tell you something"
Bendy: "ok what is it?"
Cup: "I-I like you more t-than a f-friend"
Bendy: "w-what!?"
Cup: "I've had a crush on you for a while now, ever since I saw you for the first time"
Cup: "so do you feel the same about me?"
Bendy: "I-I...uh"
Bendy: "I l-love you too"
Cup: "r-really?"
Bendy: "yeah but I thought you liked girls, that's why I didn't ask sooner"
Cup: "well I did like girls but now I don't, I guess I like both"
Bendy: "so are we together now?"
Cup: "yup"
Just then the the bell rang for 5th period.
Cup: "Hey bendy, why didn't you answer my text earlier?"
Bendy: "oh um...I got grounded..."
Cup: "why!?"
Bendy: "I was home late"
Cup: "oh..."
Bendy: "sorry but I got to go, I'll see you later"
Cup: "bye"
Cup bent down and kissed bendy on the forehead which caused him to go blood red then jogged off to gym class. Bendy then stood there in shock until the tardy bell rang and he hurried to science.

Bendy's POV

I walked into class and sat at a table in the corner of the room. Everything was fine until Oswald and Ortentsia walked in. "Oh great just the thing to ruin my perfect day". Once the teacher came to the board the whole class got quiet and he explained that today we were only taking notes and tomorrow we would do the experiment. He turned the projector on and then we started to write and everything seemed calm until A balled up piece of paper landed on my desk. I curiously opened it up but I quickly regretted my decision, the paper was full of words like "slut","gay", "worthless", and "weak". To be honest I almost started crying but I managed to wipe away my tears with my sleeve while loud giggling in the background could be heard. "Why can't today would be over already"

To be continued...

Don't mind my art style I only drew it this way because I can't draw bendy, cup, mug, or Boris like normal even if my life depended on it

The pic of cup that bendy drew