making a friend

No ones pov

Bendy was at his locker when a familiar face holding a tri-fold board appeared next to him and had 4 more kids follow behind him.
Cuphead: "why the fuck did you run off like that!?"
Bendy: "I had to go home.."
Cuphead: "but you could've said something!"
Bendy: "I did say something!"
Cuphead: "whatever I've gotta turn this project in, you guys can do whatever you want with him"
Cuphead walked away pissed off for no reason leaving bendy alone and defenseless with 4 bullies closing in on him laughing and giggling about what they were going to do to him. Bendy was backed up against his locker getting punched and kicked by the 4 bigger kids but bendy felt rage build up inside him. They kept punching,kicking and laughing but bendy couldn't take it anymore, he took his fist and used all his strength to punch the biggest kid in the group which was Oswald. The bunny stumbled backwards while gripping his face in pain with his hand. Oswald took his hand off his face allowing blood to rush down it. Bendy was about to run when a teacher saw the scene and told him to go to detention, as the demon walked away he heard his bullies say "freak!" Or "shithead" but that was nicer than what ortensia was saying, the girl was cussing her head off because bendy hit her boyfriend but he ignored her.

Bendy's pov

I slowly walked down the halls to detention. "Why do I have detention instead of those bullies, I was just defending myself......right?. this is all Cuphead's fault, I hope he gets a fucking F on that project. But if he hated me for leaving early then why was he so cool about it yesterday" I thought as I walked down the hall.

Skip to the end of the day.

I finally was let out of detention, the teacher wanted everyone to stay an extra 10 minutes for no reason. As I grabbed my backpack and walked to the courtyard to go home I saw cuphead. I quickly walked out the courtyard trying not to get noticed by him but it didn't work cuphead was soon tapping my shoulder.
(This might be bad cause I'm terrible at making conflict)
Cuphead: "hey bendy!"
Bendy: "...."
Cuphead: "why aren't you talking to me?"
Bendy: "...."
I started to walk away again but cuphead grabbed my hand and pulled me back close to him.
Cuphead: "hey, answer me"
Bendy: "no.."
Cuphead: "why not!? I thought we were friends yesterday!"
Bendy: "I Did too until you sent your fucking friends to torture me today!"
Cuphead: "look bendy I can explain"
Bendy: "fine go ahead"
Cuphead: "I-I was acting like that because I was afraid that my friends would talk shit about me!"
Bendy: "wait...what?"
Cuphead: "I really did wanna be friends with you but like only outside of school"
Bendy: "well fine but don't send your friends out to get me again"
Cuphead: "deal"
We both walked home together making stupid and funny jokes at each other. For the first time I finally had a friend.