Suspended

Time skip to the middle of the school day

No ones POV

Cup was walking through the halls with bendy's sketchbook and school work, he was going to put it in his locker when Oswald went past him and "accidentally" knocked the books and papers out of his hands.
Oswald: "oops~"
Cup: "hey! You did that on purpose!"
Oswald: "yup whatcha gonna do about it?"
Cup: "just fuck off for once"
Cup bent over to pick up the sketchbook when Oswald snatched it from him and flipped through the pages while giggling.
Oswald: "aww look, your boyfriend drew you a picture"
He showed cup the drawing of him and bendy kissing.
Cup: "give it back!"
Cup reached for the book but Oswald snatched it away.
Oswald: "nope! I'm keeping this"
Cup: "just give it back before I make you"
Oswald: "like I'm scared of you, you probably couldn't hit me if you tried"
Cup couldn't help but punch Oswald in the face as hard as he could. Oswald stumbles back holding his bleeding nose.
Oswald: "Oww! What the hell!?"
Cup: "I thought that I couldn't hit you bunny boy"
Oswald: "I'll fucking murder you bitch!"
As Oswald was about to swing a teacher came into the hallway making them stop dead in their tracks.
Teacher: "Both of you to the office! NOW!"
5 minutes later
Principal: "care to explain yourselves boys?"
Oswald: "well I was just helping him pick up his books when he punched me and of course I tried to defend myself but when a teacher came I had to stop"
Cup: "dude that lie is as big as your ego"
Oswald: "why would I lie when I got a bloody nose out of your violent behavior?"
Principal: "stop with the insults! Now cuphead tell your side of the story"
Cup: "I was gonna put my friends books in my locker when HE came and knocked them out my hands and took one of the books then he kept saying that I couldn't hit him and that's when I punched him"
Principal: "well you did punch him, correct?"
Cup: "well yeah but he started it"
Principal: "I don't care who started it, you still punched a student and that results in a weeks detention"
Cup: "What!?"
Principal: "you heard me, now go get your things and leave, and I'll be taking this book you two were fighting over"
The principal took the sketchbook from Oswald and put it in her filing cabinet.
Principal: "cuphead you'll be getting this back after your suspension is over, now out of my office you two"
They both went out of her office and put into the hallway.
Oswald: "this isn't over cup! I'll make you and that little brat bendy pay!"
Cup: "it's cute how you think you can hurt me"
Oswald: "Whatever, just know that I'm coming for you two and especially bendy"
Cup: "just go to class already and stop making empty threats"
Oswald scoffed and headed into a classroom and cup got his backpack out of his locker and he stuffed his and bendy's work into it then walked out the door and went to the hospital.

Time skip 20 minutes

No ones POV

Cup entered bendy's room and put his bag down quietly on the floor since bendy was asleep on the bed. He quietly went over to him and shook his arm to wake him up.
Cup: "cmon wake up"
Bendy: "cuppy leave me alone, I'm tired..."
Cup: "I thought you were going to bed when we got off the phone"
Bendy: "I did...I just wanna sleep in"
Cup: "too bad you gotta wake up"
Bendy: "did you bring my sketchbook?..."
Cup: "uhh no.."
Bendy sat up from the bed with an angry look on his face.
Bendy: "why not!?"
Cup: "well Oswald and me got into an argument and he tried to take your book and the principal caught us so now she has it and I'm suspended for a week"
Bendy: "why would she suspend you!?" you didn't do anything wrong!"
Cup: "she said it was because I punched someone, even though he deserves it"
Bendy: "oh well that means you can spend more time here with me, the doctors said I'll be able to leave in 5 more days"
Cup: "good, I don't like it when your hurt"
Bendy: "aww cup, that's so sweet"
Cup: "shut up!"
Bendy giggled at cup and for the rest of the day they spent time together like watching movies, playing games, doodling on random papers and other stuff. Everything was going great until cup got a breaking news report on his phone.

Breaking news!:
Child abuse criminal Joey Drew, has escaped prison

To be continued...