Breakup

Bendy's POV
I slowly woke up in my room with a small headache from my ink attack. There was ink on most of my floor and bed but I didn't care, I decided to get up and wash them when I noticed a note on my nightstand.

Hey bendy i helped you during your attack again I hope you feeling better
Plus I already told Henry that your not coming to school today
-Boris :)

"Your too good for me Boris, who knows what I'll do if your gone".  I glanced over at the clock, it was almost 4pm. I can go over to cups house and check on him today. I pulled on my red hoodie and headed out the door while looking at the clouds. "Please be ok"

Time skip: 10 minutes

I arrived cups door step but before I could knock on the door I heard two voices, one sounded like a girl and the other was cup. "Maybe he's talking with a friend, should I knock". I knocked lightly on the door and waited until it swung open and cup was behind it but he seemed different his eyes were blue now and he almost looked upset too see me.
Cup: "oh hey bendy..."
Me: "cuppy? You ok?"
Cup: "I'm fine I just didn't expect you to come..."
Me: "oh well can I come in?"
Cup: "sure"
He stepped aside and I walked in and I noticed that melody was sitting quietly on the couch.
Melody: "oh hi bendy"
Me: "hey.."
Me: "uhh cup can we talk in private"
Cup: "sure"
He then led me to his room and we both sat down on the bed.
Me: "ok what the hell is going on!"
Cup: "nothings going on, I just wanted to hang out with melody today"
Me: "so what didn't you answer my phone calls and texts?"
Cup: "I was just busy"
Me: "busy with what?"
Cup: "I was with melody yesterday too"
Me: "why are you hanging out with her so much anyway?"
Cup: "I don't know, why do you have a problem with it!"
Me: "I only have a problem with the fact that you didn't answer my texts or calls while you were hanging out with this girl"
Cup: "dude she's just my friend who moved away"
Me: "then what does she have that I don't! Is she better than me!?
Cup: "well actually she's a better friend and lover than you and she doesn't whine about her life everyday!"
Me: "wait....what are you trying to say?"
Cup: "I'm breaking up with you bendy"
The words that he said felt like a thousands of knives went through my heart. "This can't be happening, I thought he loved me...". I snapped out of my thoughts when cup sighed and left the room to join melody. I decided that I should leave but as I was getting up I noticed a piece of paper underneath cups bed, I picked it up examined it. It didn't look like forgotten homework, it looked like something that came out of a spell book. The page was written in ink but the handwriting looked so familiar and the page had the letters "JD" written in the bottom corner, were they initials or something else?. I stuffed the page into my pocket and headed to the living room. When i entered the room the two didn't even look up at me they were just on their phones. "Cmon bendy, he already hates you and he'll hate you more if you start crying". I slowly walked out of the house and on the sidewalk and then looked out to the road that was full of cars zooming past each other. "Would anyone miss me if I get hit? It would look like an accident" . I sighed and continued walking home with tears streaming down my face.

Time skip: 10 minutes

No ones POV

Bendy arrived at his house and went straight into his room and started crying his eyes out. Every time he thought about what had happened the more he wanted to cry. Bendy thought that cup loved him but it was all some dumb prank, a lot of people he knew liked to toy with his emotions, they always thought that it was funny and exciting to do that to him. Bendy looked over at his dresser and grabbed his pocket knife then held it up to his wrist and slowly sliced his skin open. His blood oozed out of him and dripped onto the floor. Bendy continued to do this until his whole left arm was covered in cuts and blood. Bendy knew what he was doing could actually kill him or at least hurt him but he couldn't stop himself, it almost felt like a drug that he was addicted to. He was about to start on his other arm when the door opened and a voice was heard.

"What are you doing?"

To be continued