I'm sorry

Bendys POV

I slowly walked over to the door and opened it. It was cuphead. Out of shock I slammed the door in his face then leaned against it and sighed.
Cuphead: "hey bendy its me..."
Bendy: "what the hell do you want!"
Cuphead: "I w-wanted t-to..."
Cuphead took a deep breath before answering a second time as if he was very nervous.
Cuphead: "I wanted to apologize, I'm really sorry and you don't have to believe me if you don't want to..."
Bendy: "I thought you didn't want to talk to a defenseless little kid!"
Cuphead: "your not defenseless, you're actually pretty strong"
Bendy: "what do you mean?.."
Cuphead: "I mean I dont know what you go through or what you went through but what I do know was that it was probably horrible and you made it this far without giving up so that makes you 10x stronger than me..."
Bendy: "r-really..."
Cuphead: "yes you idot now open the door, its freezing out here!
Bendy: "cant you stop being a doucebag for five minutes"
I opened the door and smiled at cuphead.
Bendy: "uh thanks for that..."
I felt my face heat up a little from embarrassment.
Cuphead: "do you wanna hang out at my house?"
Bendy: "fine but only for a little bit, I just need to grab my jacket"
I went into the living room and pulled on my light red sweatshirt before I looked over at boris. It hurt my heart to see him sick or hurt because it reminded me of what my father did to us when we were little.

Flashback

The sound of a car starting was heard, Joey finally left after what seemed like hours of torture to bendy and boris. The abuse started about a year ago, bendy had tried to tell someone about it to escape but his father had a very useful skill that he used very often and that was manipulating people. No matter who the two children told no one would believe him not even their uncle Henry, all because Joey would swoop in and make it seem like they're just lying about it. Bendy was upstairs tending to his little brothers wounds with a first aid kit that he found in the basement. For about two days boris has had a fever and his father beating him wasn't helping. Bendy knew that his brother never got sick every since they were born but now was the first time which worried him a lot.
Bendy: "just hold still, it'll only hurt a little bit"
Boris whimpered as the cold gauze touched his skin, bendy wiped off the open wound and placed a blue bandaid on it.
Bendy: "there all better"
Bendy hugged his brother then tucked him into bed so he could rest before tending to his own wounds.

End of flashback

I snapped out of my flashback from the sound of cuphead asking if I was ok.
Bendy: "I'm fine just give me a minute!"
I took a old piece of paper and wrote a note to boris saying that I was going out for a little bit so he wouldn't get worried. I walked back to cuphead so we could walk out together.
Cuphead: "what are those red stains on your jacket"
I looked down at my slightly blood soaked sleeves. "Shit, I forgot about my wrists!"
Bendy: "oh there just...food stains"

To be continued...