Shocking news

Bendy's POV

I jolted awake with a pounding headache, all the memories of what happened flooded back into my head as I sat up of the bed. I looked around the new place "this isn't my room". I rubbed my eyes and yawned, I still felt really tired even though I just woke up. I sorta remembered seeing cup before I passed out maybe this could be his room. Soon the door open with cup standing behind it.
Cup: "good to see you awake sleepy head"
Me: "cuppy!"
I jumped off the bed to go hug him but before I was able to he came and sat down on beside me.
Cup: "i need to ask you something?"
Me: "cup I-I don't wanna talk about that right now"
Cup: "but it's important!"
Me: "fine..."
Cup: "what did Joey do to you?"
Me: "you sure you want to know?"
Cup: "yeah, I want the whole story"
Me: "are you positive?"
Cup: "just tell me bendy!"
Me: "ok ok ok"
Me: "uh so after you left the hospital Joey came in the middle of the night and forced me to get dressed then we went to Alices house and got her. After that we went to Joeys house and he put some needle in my arm and the rest is all just a hazy memory..."
Cup: "well Alice told me her side of the story and it was pretty bad-"
Me: "before we get into that, did you see Boris at Joeys"
Cup: "that's what I kinda wanted to talk about"
Me: "what do you mean?"
Cup: "Alice told me that Joey put her under some curse and made her do something bad to Boris"
Me: "uh go on..."
Cup: "Joey made her..Kill him..."
Everything went in slow motion, even my heart felt like it was being ripped out my chest. "This can't be real, he has to be joking".
Cup: "bendy?"
Me: "y-your just messing w-with me right?"
Cup: "I wish I was..."
Me: "this I-is all m-my fault, If I just protected him like I should've he could've been alive today!"
Cup: " you ok?"
Me: "NO IM NOT OK!! MY BROTHER IS DEAD CUP AND ITS ALL MY FAULT!!"
Cup: "bendy, I didn't mean to-"
Me: "I don't want your excuses cup! Just leave me alone!"
I went out the door of cups room and down the hallway and into the room Alice and mug where in.
Alice: " it's good to see you awake bendy"
Me: "Why didn't you tell me!?"
Alice: "tell you what?"
Me: "I don't know maybe it's about YOU MURDERING MY BROTHER!"
Alice: "I didn't want to tell you because you would freak out! So I let cup break the news!"
Me: "What do you think I'm doing right now!?"
Alice: "bendy i can fix this, if you would just let me-"
Me: "let you what?! Kill someone else!"
Alice: "it wasn't my fault! I was under a curse"
Me: "JUST SHUT UP!"
I stormed off into cups room and slammed the door then I started sobbing loudly. Boris was my everything, he was the only one I had but the one time I let my guard down he got killed. Now I'll never see his adorable little smile and I'll never hear his soft voice ever again. I won't be able to hug him anymore or comfort him in the dark. If I would've just stayed in the house after the argument then maybe he'll still be alive. I cried for the rest of the night and I stopped at about 4am. I didn't have any tears left to cry but I still felt empty on the inside. I started to cry again when a soft knock was heard at the door.
Me: "what do you want?"
Alice: "I just wanna talk"
Me: "go away Alice"
Alice: "please bendy, I have something for you"
Me: "fine come in"
She quietly opened the door and entered. She had a bottle of pills in her hands and a paper in the other.
Me: "what are those for?"
Alice: "these are for you"
She handed me the pill bottle and took a seat beside me on the floor. I looked at the bottle confused until Alice speakers up.
Alice: "antidepressants, they were prescribed to you a few days ago. Joey probably only got them so the pharmacy wouldn't keep calling him."
Alice: "I found them in a drawer along with this"
She gave me a paper titled the resurrection charm, I noticed it had the same handwriting as the note I found in cups room when we broke up.
Alice: "it's from a book called the illusion of living and I think it can help us bring Boris back!"
A wave a joy suddenly washed over me killing the sadness I had almost instantly.
Me: "r-really! You think so?"
Alice: "yeah, all we need to do is get all the items and use them to start up the ink machine"
I forgot about the ink machine, that's where all me, Boris and Alice where brought to life at but there was one problem. It was located at Joeys old job named sillyvison and that was in the next town over and none of us can drive yet.
Alice: "anyway you might wanna take some of those pills in the morning, they'll probably help you a lot"
Alice: "and if you wanna talk about anything you always have us, we all know what it's like to lose someone"
Me: "wait..someone died on your family?"
Alice: "uh y-yeah"
Me: "who was it?"
Alice: "my mother, Susie Campbell. Apparently she got into a disagreement with joey and it ended out...deadly"
Me: "o-oh uh what about cup"
Alice: "he told me that his grandfather died a few days after you two met, he wanted to tell you but he never got around to it"
me: "um ok..."
Alice: "you should get some sleep, tomorrow we're gonna have to miss school and get some stuff from our houses so we can hid out here since Joeys still lose and he doesn't know where this house is"
Me: " so basically we're on the run?"
Alice: "exactly, now goodnight"
She walked away into the living room to sleep on the couch and I got back into cups bed to go to sleep too. Soon I drifted off into a heavy sleep thinking that tomorrow we'll be one step closer to getting Boris back.

     "Don't worry Boris, I'm coming"

To be continued...