The monster

No ones POV
Cup stared at the phone with wide eyes.   He didn't want bendy to know that his dad was out of jail and on the run, especially when the last time he thought of his dad bendy freaked out. Bendy: "cup you look worried, is something wrong?"
Cup: "nope I'm fine"
Bendy went back to reading a magazine that was left on the table and cup sighed then cleared out the notification from his phone and went back to playing games. After a few more hours went by cup had to leave the hospital to get home since visiting hours were over. The next morning cup got up early like usual and went to visit bendy but once he walked in he saw some police officers searching for someone, of course he was a little confused but he didn't think anything of it until he got to bendy's room. The door was covered in crime scene tape, there were some police officers inside the room, and he could even see a little blood on one of the pillows. Cups stomach sank when he finally realized what was going on. He prayed that what he was thinking wasn't true but it was and his worst fear was confirmed after he walked by some nurses talking about the situation. Once one of the nurses left cup decided to ask the remaining one some questions.
Cup: "excuse me but what happened"
Nurse: "oh well apparently someone came in a kidnapped one of the patients last night, I think the kids name was bendy or something"
Cup: "o-oh well did anyone start searching yet"
Nurse: "they already checked his current home and his fathers house but he wasn't there"
Cup: "well can you give me the address to his dads house"
Nurse: "sorry but that's a no"
Cup: "please I-I just wanna check"
Nurse: "the cops already did a thorough search in there plus I can't give out that information"
Cup: "this is important! I need to know where he is!"
Nurse: "fine I'll give you the address just stop yelling or you'll disturb the other patients"
The nurse took out a sticky note and wrote the address down then handed it to cup.
Cup: "thanks"
Nurse: "your welcome but don't tell anyone that you got this from me"
Cup nodded and went out the door then he looked at the address. "Ok 134 inkwell lane, so that's where I gotta go" he thought. He didn't know if bendy would actually be there but it's worth a shot. As he continued walking he heard a familiar voice from behind him, he turned around hoping that there was a chance it could be bendy but it was actually mug smiling at him.
Cup: "ugh what now mugs?"
Mug: "whatcha doing?"
Cup: "nothing now leave me alone"
Mug: "But you
never come to this part of town"
Cup: "I know I just wanted to uh..see you..."
Cup awkwardly smiled at mug and quickly hugged him before making an excuse to leave.
Cup: "well I have to go do...something"
Mug: "Like what?"
Cup: "uh homework, a-anyway gotta run"
Cup walked away and continued to find the address. He always hated lying to his brother but cup didn't want him to be near what he was about to go through. It was too dangerous for mugs to go plus cup loved him too much and if he got hurt he would probably blame himself for it. After a bunch of wrong turns He finally got to the house. It was giant and it looked more like a haunted house than a regular one. The house had a terrifying aura around it and it made a shiver go up your spine. "No wonder this place made bendy freak out earlier". Cup opened the creaky door and it slammed shut behind him. As he walked through the living room he saw empty bottles of whiskey and random stains on the couch cushions. It was also very quiet until cup heard a muffled scream followed by a loud thump come from the basement. He started looking for a stairway down there but the house was giant and the inside of it looked like a maze. Another loud thump was heard but this time it was closer than the last one. Cup armed himself with his finger gun and frantically look around the room but no one was there but the thumps grew louder and closer to him. "W-Who's there!?" Cup chocked out but no one answered, a low growling was heard behind cup and he quickly turned around to face it. A demon about 9ft tall with giant arms, sharp teeth, and tiny shriveled legs was staring at cup grinning, cup screamed at and fired his laser at the monster. The monster shrieked in pain and stumbled backwards, it growled and rose one of its claws to attack but it stopped dead in his tracks and began to lower its arm before saying...

Cup...head?

To be continued...