First kiss

Time skip to the end of the day

Bendy's POV

"Thank god the day is over" I thought as I was putting in the combination to my locker. When I opened it a about 15 sticky notes came falling out then landing on the ground, I picked one up and it had a bunch of words written on it like"worthless","ugly", and "gay fuck" in fact almost all of the notes said the same thing except one but it was the most hurtful one. It said "NO ONE WANTS YOU AT THIS SCHOOL YOUR JUST A WORTHLESS LITTLE KID YOU SHOULD JUST KILL YOURSELF IT WOULD PROBABLY BE THE BEST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU". That's when I couldn't hold back my tears, I went to the bathroom and slammed the door then I sobbed quietly while hugging my knees. "Why can't I just have one good day!". After a while I calmed down and decided to leave when cup walked in.
Cup: "oh hey bendy"
Me: "huh?"
Cup: "are you crying?..."
Me: "no...there's just something in my eyes"
Cup: "heh that's a lie"
Me: "look just leave me alone ok!"
Cup: "fine I just wanted to see if you were ok"
Me: "...."
Me: "I'm sorry cup, I just had a bad day"
Cup: "well mind telling me what's wrong"
Me: "its your friends...they keep messing with me"
Cup: "what did they do"
Bendy: "they put a paper on my desk saying that I was worthless, a gay slut, and some other things and they did the same thing with sticky notes in my locker and one of the notes told me to go kill myself"
Cup: "THEY...DID...WHAT!?"
Me: "cuppy?"
Cup: "THE ONE DAY I DON'T HANG OUT WITH THOSE JEALOUS FUCKS THEY SUDDENLY FEEL THE NEED TO TELL MY BOYFRIEND KILL HIMSELF, IF I EVER SEE THEM AGAIN THEIR GONNA GET THEIR ASSES KICKED SO HARD THAT THEY'LL LAND IN CHINA AND BY THE TIME THEIR HEADS STOP SPINNING THEY'LL BE IN RUSSIA!"
Cup shot his laser gun through an open window and the blue beam flew through the air until it hit the top of a tree making one of the branches fall to the ground. I looked over at cup with my mouth open in shock who was leaning against the wall holding his head down.
Me: "I didn't know you had powers"
Cup: "yeah..."
Me: "are you ok?"
Cup: "just a little dizzy, the more energy I put into my power the more energy I lose"
Me: "oh, well you know that you don't have to hurt them I can take it"
Cup: "but even if you can handle it I still don't want you to go through it"
Cup: "I ditched them earlier besides those guys were jerks anyways"
Me: "aww cuppy"
Cup: "shut up..."
Me: "but it's cute when you get flustered"
Cup: "I'm not cute...."
Me: "I should get going it's almost 3:30 and if I'm late again I'll be grounded even longer"
Cup: "ok but before you go I need to show you something"
Me: "ugh fine what is it"
Cup kissed me on the lips and I quickly melted into it, both of our tongues fought for dominance and of coarse cup won but I liked it. Soon we broke the kiss for air and I blushed a deep red after realizing what had happened and cup just laughed.
Cup: "aww was that your first kiss"
Me : "y-yeah, I have to go home..."
Cup: "oh..yeah..."
Me : "bye"
I walked out the bathroom with cup and we both held hands as we walked down the sidewalk until we got to my house.
Me : "bye cuppy"
Cup: "bye babe"
Me : "wait what-"
Cup: "NOTHING!"
Cups face went red and he headed back down the street and I went upstairs to check on Boris, he had to stay home again because his fever wasn't down all the way. Thankfully he was asleep snuggled under a blanket and I smiled then headed back to my room. "Maybe I should start writing down the stuff that happens to me at school to get if off my chest If i cup he'll probably get madder than he did last time and I don't wanna see that again". I looked over at my dresser which had a bunch of random junk on it "an empty journal should be up there somewhere". I tossed everything on the dresser onto the floor until I found the journal.
Me: "well there's no use in writing in this now cuz cup already knows"
I shut the journal and hid it under my bed, then headed to the bathroom and locked the door. I opened up the cabinet and started digging until I found them. The pain pills.
"Why didn't I think of this sooner" I took two pills and swallowed them dry to get rid of the pain, not just emotionally but physically. While I was at the hospital my doctor prescribed some pain pills to take if my scars start hurting or if I need something to calm the pain of my ink illness but now I'm using them to forget the pain of everything.
"I wish I could just fall asleep and never wake up..."

To be continued...
So I was supposed to publish this like a week ago but my math teacher gave us a project that the class was supposed to do over break but no one did it so he postponed it until Monday and I'm trying to do this in three days since I didn't start until Friday 😭also I might change the writing style of this story I already changed it a little while making this anyways