forbidden questions

No one's POV

It had been a few weeks since bendy and cup met but bendy had some questions that he wanted answers to, like how come his father treated him as an object instead of a child or why was cuphead embarrassed to be seen with him and why did he have the ink illness. Theses questions swirled around in bendys head as he laid in his bed staring at the ceiling and if that wasn't enough he was also worried about Joey coming back to hurt his family. Bendy promised himself that if Joey came back into his dreams again he would agree with anything that Joey said but he was just too scared to do it. Bendy didn't know what he turned into on the night that he and boris got saved from Joey but what he did know was that his father was very manipulative so when bendy or boris  would try to ask someone to help them escape the violence they wouldn't believe them because Joey would make up lies to explain their scars. Bendy rolled over and took out his phone to text cuphead. He needed answers and this was probably the best way to start.
Bendy: "hey cup can I ask you something?"
Cups: "ok but I swear if its about some stupid cheat code on a video game again I will kill you"
Bendy: "first of all rude second of all it's not that"
Cups: "ok then what is it"
Bendy: "why do you act like you hate me in school but you act like my friend outside of school?"
Bendy: "are you just pretending to like me?"
Instead of cuphead answering back like usual he didn't say anything, which made bendy worried that he just lost his only friend. Bendy put down his phone and went downstairs to watch some TV to clear his head since he didn't want to go outside. After sitting down on the couch bendy notice that boris was having a sleepover at his friend mugs house. He was home alone since his uncle had a job as an animator and had to work long hour but he still managed to take care of bendy and boris.

Bendys POV

About 10 minutes into a TV show I felt a sharp pain in my chest and stomach, I wanted to scream but when I opened my mouth it felt like my vocal cords were getting ripped out my throat. The red hot pain spreaded throughout my body causing me to scream even though it made the pain worse. My breathing picked up and I closed my eyes and prayed for the pain to stop. I needed help, I needed boris. He was the only one who knew how to help me. I opened my eyes to find my phone so I could call him but I realized  that it was upstairs in my room. I was for certain that I was going to die so i closed my eyes and stop struggling to let the ink consume my body. "I'm sorry boris I'm just not strong enough" I thought before passing out.
I was walking through a dark forest trying to figure out why I was there when I heard a familiar voice behind me.
Boris: "hey bendy..."
I turned around and saw boris standing behind me. Relief washed over me, I went to hug boris and buried my face in his chest.
Bendy: "boris thank God you're here!, I was afraid that Joey would come"
Boris: "..."
I looked up so I could see his face and it looked like he was melting.

To be continued...
So I haven't been updating this because I broke my phone and it took me awhile to get it back and to get my email back sooo yeah