Saving them

No ones POV

Cups heart felt like his heart was beating out of his chest as he stared at the monster with wide eyes.
Cup: "how do you know my name?"
But the monster didn't respond.
Cup: "uh ok...well I'm gonna..go now"
Cup nervously walked away to find bendy but the monster followed him for some time until a muffled voice was heard in the basement saying "Bendy! Get back in here!, I'm ready for you". After that the monster hid behind a bookshelf and whimpered in fear. "That must be bendy's dad! I have to find him" cup thought as he ran through the almost endless hallways. The muffled voice was heard again saying "where the hell are you!? Don't make me have to come and find you!", suddenly footsteps were heard coming going up some stairs and the monster whimpered in fear again.
Cup: "wait..are you scared of him?"
The monster nodded slightly and moved deeper into his hiding spot.
Cup: "cmon I'll protect you from that guy, he can't do that much harm"
The monster growled softly but eventually he came out of the hiding place.
Cup: "ya know, maybe I can make you my pet after this"
Joey: "I don't think so"
A hand grabbed cups shoulder and turned him around so they could be face to face.
Cup: "so your Joey"
Joey: "indeed I am, so what are you doing in my house?"
Cup: "where's bendy!?"
Joey: "that's none of your business little boy, now run along before You get hurt "
Cup: "where the hell is he!?"
Joey: "I told you, that is none of your concern right now, so just leave!"
The monster whimpered again loudly making Joey set his murderous gaze onto him.
Joey: "so that's where you where hiding...how pathetic.
He then tightly grabbed one of the demons large hands.
Joey: "lets go, we have more tests to run, as for you little boy...I have something in store for you"
Joey made a motion with his hands and what seemed to be millions of ink covers creatures rose from puddles that were on the ground.
Joey: "have fun~"
He then disappeared into the shadows with the monster, leaving cup stuck to fight these creatures by himself. The inklings started to limp their way towards cup so he used his finger gun and shot his laser at their heads, killing most of them instantly. Cup ran from the rest so he could get a chance to get to bendy before Joey could, luckily Joey stepped in some in before he left so cup could follow his footsteps down to the basement. As he carefully went down the stairs cup could hear something but this time he heard a girls weak voice sobbing softly. He finally got to the bottom of stairwell and into a small room, inside the room was another door and a girl crying in the corner with her wrists and ankles chained up to the wall. The girl had shoulder length black hair, a ripped black dress,  a glowing halo above her head, and two small horns.
Cup: "umm...hi"
???: "hi.."
Cup: "so are you trapped here?"
???: "yeah"
Cup: "well my names cup, what's yours?"
Alice: "it's Alice"
Cup: "did Joey trap you here too?"
Alice: "yeah"
Cup: "so are you like bendy's sister or something"
Alice: "of course I'm not! I'm his cousin"
cup: "oh..."
Alice: "hey um can you get these chains off me by any chance?"
Cup: "alright"
Cup fumbled with the chains for awhile until he figured out how to open them. Alice stood up weakly and rubbed her wrists to ease the pain from tight chains being on her so long.
Cup: "so where did Joey go, I need to teach him a little lesson"
Alice: "o-oh Joey...h-he's in there"
She pointed to the door in the room. Cup: "thanks, wait here until I get back"
Alice nodded and sat on the floor while cup went inside the door and into a well lit room. Joey was at a table stirring something in a medium sized bowl and the monster was in a shadowy corner whining in pain.
Joey: "well well well look who came back"
Cup: "where's bendy!?"
Joey: "fine if you want to see him so bad I'll show you, look at that disgusting pathetic monster over there, that's him"
Cup : "DONT TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT!"
Joey: "so that's what makes your blood boil, insulting your lover"
Cup: "SHUT UP!"
cup fired his laser at him out of anger but Joey dodged it perfectly.
Joey: "you don't want to use all your energy on me do you"
Joey: "let me give you a taste of real power!"
Joey snapped his fingers and a giant inkling appeared from ink puddles on the floor then he took a syringe from off the table and used it to suck up some of the liquid in the bowl.
Joey: "that should keep you busy, and as for you bendy it's time for your next test"
Bendy whined and Joey went over to him grinning eagerly but cup jumped in the way of him.
Cup: "I won't let you hurt him!"
Joey:" you'd better learn how to watch your back boy"
Cup was confused until a sudden hand slammed down behind him knocking him to the ground. That's when bendy couldn't take it anymore so he leaped in front of Joey and slammed him to the wall as hard as he could then bendy transformed back into his tiny normal self and fainted onto the floor. Cup ran to bendy with tears of joy in his eyes and hugged him tightly.
Joey: "you'll both pay for that!"
Cup picked bendy up and ran through the door, Alice was still sitting on the floor with someone else, it was mugs.
Cup: "MUGS!? What the hell are you doing here!?"
Mug: "well you were acting weird so I followed you and then i met Alice here"
Cup: "mug I'll deal with you at home now both of you come on we have to run!"
They all ran and didn't stop until they were in cup and mugs house safely.

To be continued...