answers

Bendys POV

Bendy: "boris a-are you alright!?"
Boris didn't answer he just melted into an ink puddle which made me scared out of my mind. I reached out my hand to touch the ink when a hand popped out and pulled me in. I closed my eyes out of fear and when I opened them I was surrounded by ink and I saw my father staring me down.
Joey: "hello bendy"
Bendy: "what do you want from me!? You already tried to kill me, so what else do you want"
Joey: "well I want you to be perfect, once I experiment on you and find the best solution for your flaws I'll use the same procedure on boris then I'll finally have the perfect cartoon"
Bendy: "what do you mean by flaws?"
Joey: "well..in the cartoons you were supposed to be a demon and boris was supposed to be a wolf but both of you are more like human hybrids than actual animals which happens to many toons nowadays"
Bendy: "so why did you abuse me and boris?"
Joey: "that is none of your business"
Joey: "bendy I know you want to protect your brother and I know that you promised yourself that you would agree to anything I said so take my deal. I promise I won't kill you"
Bendy: "n-no..."
Joey: "very well...but when you change your mind, come back to your old home with me and if you decide to ignore my request then I'll make sure I'll hurt the people you love the most"
Joey: "goodbye my little demon.."
Joey took a bow and then dissolved into thin air then the rest of the world around me started crumbling until nothing was left.

I woke up in my bed with ink stained towels and blankets on me.
"Huh? Who helped me?". I looked around and found boris asleep in ink stained clothes leaning against my bed while sitting on the floor. He looked exhausted and it hurt my heart knowing that I did this to him. Looking over at my clock I noticed that it was 6:00 in the morning I got my clothes and went to the bathroom to get an early start on getting ready for school since we have to be up by 6:30. While brushing my teeth I started thinking about Joey. "Was he really gonna hurt boris or was it just an empty threat?" I thought to myself as I walked out the bathroom to the kitchen. I sat down on one of the chairs and put my head down on the counter until I heard familiar footsteps coming into the room.
Henry: "good morning bendy"
Bendy: "oh...hey Henry".
Henry: "what are you doing up so early, are you feeling alright?"
Bendy: "I'm fine but can I ask you something?"
Henry: "sure"
Bendy: "well um...how come I have the ink illness and why did my dad hurt me and boris?. why these terrible things keep happening to me and where was I born? and I know you have something to do with it"
Henry: "ok ok slow down, are you sure you want to know this now instead of later?"
Bendy: "I'm positive"
Henry: "alright well Joey created you and boris with my help using dark magic but after you were born Joey wanted to make a new toon that would be perfect even though I saw nothing wrong with you, anyway me and him were out of ideas until he reached out to his former coworker and friend named Susie Campbell to help us bring your cousin Alice into the world it took about a year to bring her to life so that's why she's younger than you. Unfortunately Joey said she wasn't good enough either so Susie took Alice to raise her as her own. Joey wanted to try again to make another toon that was exactly how he wanted so after 2 more years we created boris but Joey still said that you all weren't good enough to be in his plays or shows because you all were human hybrids. Even though I kept telling him that it happens to most toons since the summoning is usually missing one key ingredient but most people would love them anyway, even if they were wrong..."
Bendy: "so after all this time a had a cousin that I never knew about my whole life..."
Henry: "you can met her after school if you want because I think she goes to a different high school than you do"
Bendy: "ok!"

No one's POV

Bendys mood suddenly brightened from the fact that had a brand family member that he never knew about. Suddenly boris came into the room and sat down beside bendy still half asleep and to be honest he didn't feel that good. Boris had a pounding headache, a runny nose, and was coughing but he managed to keep it under control to make everyone assume that he was fine. He thought that the was feeling like this because he had ran through the rain to get back home yesterday since he had a really bad feeling that bendy was in trouble, even though he didn't regret his actions he still wished he had a jacket on and that he didn't bail on mugs without him knowing it.

To be continued....