Who is she?

*2 days later *

No ones POV

Cuphead was walking on the sidewalk that led to the main doors to the school when he was suddenly tackled into a hug by a girl who was about 4,10, had light pink hair that was tied into two long pigtails,bright blue eyes, a sweater that looked too big for her and a matching skirt that was way too short for school. Cuphead immediately recognized the girl, her name was melody and she was cupheads previous girlfriend. The only reason that they broke up was that melody had to move away because her mother had gotten a job across the country.
Cup: "m-melody!? What are you doing here!"
Melody: "I came here for you silly billy"
She gave a warm smile and hugged cup tightly before letting go and putting her hands behind her back.
Cup: "h-how did you?-"
Melody: "how did I get back?, oh that was easy, my mom just lost her job due to a little accident so we came back here"
Cup: "what kind of accident?"
Melody: "oh that's nothing to worry about, for now we just need to catch up with each other and get back together again"
Cup: "get back together?"
Melody: "of course! We were girlfriend and boyfriend"
Cup: "well ok but it's just that I-"
Melody: "you do wanna get back together again, Right cuppy?"
Cup: "umm..."
Melody: "I'll text you after lunch, I know you still have my number..."
She then reached up and cupped cups face before kissing him, she then waved a goodbye and skipped happily to her locker leaving cuphead stunned at the fact that she had returned.

Bendy's POV

I arrived at my gym class and as usual everyone stared at me then they all started snickering and giggling to each other as I walked by them to get to the locker room. I heard one say something like "isn't he the gay kid Oswald was talking about" and "why can't he just kill himself already" but when they said these things about me I didn't get mad I got angry, I got so angry that I started shaking a little. I know that I should just let it go but I didn't, I didn't want to let it go I wanted to punch someone or wreck everything in this school. Once I got into the locker room I punched the concrete wall and I surprisingly make huge whole in it plus I didn't feel any pain. "Uhh how did I even do that?" I looked down at my hand. No bruises, no scars, no nothing. I shrugged it off and got dressed then I headed out to the gym where our coach announced that we would be playing dodgeball, I groaned while all the others jumped up and down and hi-fived each other. I knew I was bad at this game and so did everyone else, every time I played I would get sent to the nurse. We all lined up in while the teacher picked the team captains and their teammates and of course my team groaned when I was called. Finally the teams lined up into two lines and the coach blew the whistle and the game began. I felt the same power that I felt in the locker room rush through me as I ran to grab a ball. One of the strongest players looked me straight in the eye as he threw a ball at me the hardest he could while yelling "Take this!". My normal instinct would've been to cover my face with my hand but instead I jumped up and grabbed it with my bare hands. Everyone inside the gym looked at me with their mouths open in awe and their eyes wide. No one could believe what was happening including me, after realizing what was really happening I quickly threw the ball full force to the boy and it bounced off his back then it bounced onto the floor and hit someone else's chest. It felt amazing and the kids who were already out started cheering. After a few minutes it was down to me and a girl named Madison (this character it totally not based off me *wink wink*) she had tan skin, a long ponytail full of curly hair, and was wearing a Harry Potter shirt. She threw the ball at me and ran full speed to get another but I quickly dodged it and threw the one I had hitting the girl in the head. My team came running towards me and all the girls hugged me while all the boys started congratulating me. It felt great to be talked in a non bullying way.

Time skip to lunch time

I walked to my normal spot to draw when I noticed that there was a small box where i usually sat. I opened it and a small sticky note fell out, it read

Hey bendy I know you don't like to eat lunch that much so I decided to give you chocolate since your bro said that it's the only thing your willing to eat
-love cuppy
P.s. now you have to get me something sucker :)

I smiled to myself and ate the chocolates one by one as I looked up at sky and noticed that cups was with a girl on top of the roof, all I could see was her light pink pigtails.
"I've never seen her at this school.., did she move here today or something, maybe she's just one of his friends"

To be continued

Sorry this took so long I had frickin writers block for like a month