Last breath

Time skip: 2 days

Bendy's POV

I haven't been able to sleep or eat properly ever since Boris went missing, I've been worried sick for the past few days. Mugs is worried about him too, he even asked all the kids at their school but none of them saw anything. I've been searching the whole city for him, I've checked everywhere but I can't find him. I even thought about putting some flyers up or calling the police but if I do that Henry's probably gonna find out and he'll probably drive himself crazy trying to find Boris. He'll probably hate me for losing him. I should probably head out to look for him again, who knows what he's going through.

No ones POV

Bendy slowly walked down the street looking every where possible to find his brother. After about an hour of searching he found himself in the park, so bendy took off his dirty sweatshirt since it was getting hotter plus he revealed all his bloody scars but he didn't care at all. Bendy continued to search again until he accidentally bumped into someone and as he was about to apologize he recognized the person. It was melody and she had cup standing beside her.
Cup: "what are You doing here?"
Melody: "yeah, I didn't know it was trash day"
Bendy: "leave me alone you two"
Cup: "or what? You'll beat us up or something"
Bendy: "just fuck off ya oversized teacup!"
Cup: "whatever you've always been a whiny little kid"
Melody: "maybe you should listen to those kids at school and go kill yourself, hopefully you'll get ran over while crossing the street"
Cup: "just face it bendy your life is a mess and you know it, just put yourself out of misery already"
Melody giggled at what cup had said before they both went down the sidewalk. Bendy went the other way but he couldn't help but think about what they said.

No ones POV

"Fuck it, I'm gonna do it" bendy thought as he went down the street. He couldn't handle having to deal with bullying, Joey, a missing brother, his memories, and now cup and melody, he just needed to escape this prison he called life and there was only one way he knew how...

He was going to kill him self

He dashed back home and went straight to the bathroom to grab his medication then he went into his room, he grabbed his pocket knife which was still on the bloodstained carpet and then began to cut and slice his arms. One his arms he cut out the words "I'm sorry" and on the other he opened up his healing scars making them ooze and gush out blood. He then tossed the pocket knife onto the floor then he dumped the 2 half full medicine bottles into his mouth and swallowed them all. After years of suffering bendy finally gave up, he gave in to the voices telling him to die and he didn't care not even a little, in fact his whole body felt empty and emotionless. He felt a little sorry for giving up on Boris but then he remembered if his brother was dead then he would join him in the afterlife. He then decided to write a note to whoever would find him, it was hard for him to write especially since his arm were bleeding out already. He sat down on the bed and took a deep breath then he picked up his phone and sent a red heart emoji to cuphead. He didn't know why he did it, it just felt right to him. After a few minutes bendy began to fell dizzy and lightheaded to the point that he was moving in and out of consciousness and passed out on the bed. At Melody's house cup was staying over and they were both watching a movie when cups phone beeped and out of curiosity he look at it, it was the red heart from bendy and cup hated it so much that when he saw it he groaned out loud making melody look at his phone too.
Melody: "ugh cuppy why do you still have his number!?"
Cup: "I don't know, guess I forgot to delete it"
Melody: "why did you go out with him anyway?"
Cup: "I felt sorry for him, that's why"
Melody: "why'd you even feel sorry for him, he deserved what's happening to him"
Cup: "I guess so.."
Cup suddenly felt pounding pain in his head and began to cough, he held his head in agony as the pain began to grow while he violently coughed and melody knew exactly what was happening.
Melody: "Damn it! That spell must be wearing off!"
She dug in her pockets and her bag to find that piece of paper but it was too late cup finally stopped coughing and his head felt normal again but now when he looked up his eyes where back to his natural ruby red color instead of being electric blue like Melody's.
Cup: "that was...weird"
Melody: "uhh hey c-cuppy how d-do you feel"
Cup looked around the unfamiliar area and then questioned melody.
Cup: "where am I?"
Melody: "oh you're at my house"
Cup: "why am I at YOUR house!?, I didn't wanna see you anymore!"
Melody: "I know it's just that uh something happened and um you ended up here"
Cup: "What happened!?"
Melody: "..."
Cup: "Answer me!"
Melody: "ok ok I put you under a spell for a few days"
Cup: "YOU WHAT!?"
Melody : "relax! I just made you love me for a few days, no harm done"
Cup: "What do you mean no harm done!? I was literally put under a spell for days! And where the hell is bendy! What'd YOU make me say to him!?"
Melody: "u-um bendy?"
Cup: "Yeah bendy! My boyfriend! The one who I actually loved! Don't pretend you don't know him!"
Melody: "well um earlier you told him to go...kill himself"
Cup: "Why would you make me do that!?"
Melody: "because cuppy were perfect together and I'll do what it takes to get you to love me again!"
Cup: "Why would I love you! Your INSANE!"
Melody: "I don't see the problem, ya know bendy didn't take us seriously when we said that.."
Cup: "Uh he probably DID because I'm his only lover and YOU made me say that to him"
Melody: "I still don't see the problem, he's better off dead anyway"
Cup almost punched melody right there but he knew he had to get to bendy fast and fighting wasn't going to help him.
Cup: "Thats it I'm leaving!"
Cup marched out the door with melody screaming after him. Cup checked his phone it was almost 7:30 and bendy sent him a text 38 minutes ago, it was a red heart and it made cup worry even more, who knows what could've happened. He ran until he got to bendy's home and there was a note taped to the door and it had spots of blood...

To be continued