Ink illness

No ones POV

Cup: "who's Joey?"
Bendy: "he's my dad! And if he took Boris then he's coming for me next!"
Bendy's heartbeat and breathing speed up the more he thought about his future, his heart was going so fast that it made the monitor beside him go off the charts.
Cup: "uhh bends I think you should calm down a little"
Bendy: "I-I can't!"
Bendy's hair started dripping with ink and he started coughing violently.
Cup: "are you ok?"
Bendy couldn't answer he was too busy trying to catch his breath but each time the took a gulp of air it felt like his lungs were on fire. Ink poured all over him even his insides were filled with ink to the point where it got into his lungs and stomach causing him to cough up and throw up ink. Cup was horrified, he didn't know what to do to help.
Cup: "hang on I'll get help!"
Bendy: "n-no! I...I need y-you!"
Bendy squeezed cups hand while tears were streaming down his face. Then he screamed a loud painful scream that sounded full of terror and fear. He grabbed cup and hugged him tight to try to take the pain away but it only seemed to increase it. His whole body felt like he was being ripped apart and burned alive at the same time. Soon doctors and nurses came running into the room to help, one pushed cup into the waiting room and then she slammed the door to bendy's room.

Cups POV

"What just happened?". I took a seat near the window until another nurse stopped me saying that visiting hours were over and I had to leave. Before I left I took one more look at bendy's room, his screaming had gone quiet so I assumed that what ever he was going through was gone. I went out the door and onto the sidewalk, I felt in my pocket for my phone but then I remembered "melody must still have it at her house" . I should go get it so I could talk to bendy and see how he's doing. So I went a different route to get back to her house, I've been there a bunch of times when we were dating so I should be able to remember the path. Once I finally got there I banged on the door loudly.
Me: "Open up melody!"
The door opened up and melody was standing in the doorway, her eyes were red from crying and her face was wet but I honestly give two shits about her.
Melody: "cuppy you came back!"
Me: "I didn't come for you I came for my phone"
Melody: "o-oh...well here"
She gave my phone back and I put it in my pocket then I left without saying goodbye or thanks to her but it didn't matter cause she didn't deserve it anyway. As was going down the street I got a text from bendy
Text conversation
Cutie pie: where are u
Me: I'm going home
Cutie pie: I thought u wanted to stay longer tho :(
Me: sorry about that one of the nurses told me that I had to go
Cutie pie: oh
Me: but it's ok I'll even bring your sketchbook tomorrow when I come
Cutie pie: really! Thanks :)
Me: Now go to sleep your probably really tired
Cutie pie: ffiiinnnne but u better bring my book tomorrow
Me: ok just go get some sleep and then I'll meet you after school
Cutie pie: can u get my school work for me I haven't been there in like 3 days Me: ok and btw what happened with you in he hospital
Cutie pie: oh that was my ink illness
Me: was that what you were telling me about earlier
Cutie pie: yeah...
Me: I didn't know it was that bad
Cutie pie: cup stop making everything sad! Your ruining the mood!
Me: ok sorry now go to sleep
Cutie pie: fine bye ❤️
Me: bye

End of text conversation
After we finished texting I noticed that I was already home so I went inside and went into my room. I already knew my little brother mugs was asleep since I could hear him snoring. I put on my pajamas and flopped on my bed and sighed as I feel into a dreamless sleep.

To be continued...