sick as a dog

30 minutes after bendy left with cup

No one's POV

Mug quickly walked down the side walk eager to see if boris was okay since he had left without telling him the day before, wasn't at school, and didn't pick up his phone when mug called and texted him. Mug finally reached doorstep and knocked hoping for an answer.
Mug: "boris? you in there?"
A few seconds passed and the door opened with a sick wolf on the other side of it. Mugs was relieved but also more worried that his friend was sick and no one was there to help him out.
Boris: "o-oh hey mugs..."
Mug: "are you ok?"
Boris: "y-yup just fine, c-come in"
Mug entered the house and sat his things on the floor.
Mug: "are you sure your ok, not to be mean but you look terrible"
Boris: "how many times do I have to tell you, I am fine!"
Although boris kept denying it mug could tell he was sick since his voice sounded like nails on a chalkboard plus many other things were wrong with him.
Boris: "oh dont we have plans to go to the park today?"
Mug: "yeah but we can stay here if you want"
Boris: "don't be silly mug, I'll just grab my jacket and we can go"
Mug: "ok but aren't you still in you pajamas?"
Boris ignored him and went upstairs into his room when a sudden wave of dizziness hit him like a rock and caused him to fall down. Of course mug had heard the noise from where he was and rushed up the boris's bedroom where boris was on the ground looking even worse than he did a few minutes ago.
Mug: "see, I told you that your sick!"
Mugs kneeled down and felt boris's forehead which was burning up. He picked up the wolf and layed him down on his bed then tucked him in. "I wonder if there's any medicine here?" Mug thought as he walked out the room and checked every cabinet in the house. So far with no luck, mug went back to get his phone out of his backpack when he noticed a small bottle on a coffee table in the living room, unknowingly he picked it up and read the bottle, It was some sleeping pills. Mug sighed with relief, knowing that boris would be ok. He was about to go back upstairs when a small sticky note fell onto the ground and mugs picked it up and read it, "hey bro I'm gonna be at cupheads house for a few hours and since I know that you cant get that much sleep when you're sick so I found some sleeping pills lying around so you can take one when you wake up. Bye :)
-bendy"

Mugs POV

"Aww, you're such a good brother bendy" I thought while smiling a bit. I went upstairs to give boris the pills when I got hugged from behind by someone, it was boris.
Mugs: "shouldn't you be resting?"
Boris: "I-I wanna stay......with you.."
Mugs: " uh ok....I can go in your room with you"
Boris: "......"
Mugs: "uh boris?"
Boris: "I l-love you muggy..."
I felt my face heat up like it was on fire and boris wrapped his tail around my leg.
Mugs: "w-what did you say?"
Boris: "can you be....my b-boyfriend?"
Mugs: "u-uh, I don't know...or maybe I do!?, l-lets just go watch a movie or something!"
I glanced at boris and he looked like he was completely out of it, he just kept looking around the hallway and when we made eye contact he smiled and kissed me then he fainted. My face turned a blood red and I looked down at boris. "What the heck just happened, did he mean it or did he just get me confused with someone else?. I hope he didn't...WAIT NO I-I CAN'T BE GAY, WHAT WOULD CUPS THINK OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!?". I picked up boris and tucked him back into bed then I started thinking again.
"What if he was just really sick, I should probably take his temperature anyways". I checked the bathroom and luckily found a thermometer and I walked back to boris's room to take his temperature.
Mugs: "103!?, that's high!"
I went back to the bathroom and got a wet towel to help cool him down and sat in a chair then accidentally fell asleep.

Time skip

I jolted awake by the sound of whimpering and soft sobs, I looked over at boris to see that he was crying in his sleep. The poor thing looked like he was having a bad nightmare and he was grabbing his left arm a lot. "Maybe his arm is itchy or something". I pulled up the covers a bit and saw that his claws were dug deeply into his arm and it was bleeding so much that blood soaked the sheets.
Mugs: "BORIS WAKE UP!!"
Boris sat up and started having a panic attack and kept repeating the words "don't hurt me", "I'm sorry", and "please stop".
Mugs: "Boris, Calm down!"
after trying to stop him I figured it was best to let him go through it then calm him down.
Mugs: "you ok bud?"
Boris: "n-no.."
Mugs: "well what's wrong"
Boris: "I-I didn't want this mug, I didn't choose this life!"
Mugs: "what do you mean"
Boris: "..."
Mugs: "boris?"
Boris: "this has always happened to me when I was younger and sometimes it happens now"
Mugs: "what are you talking about?"
Boris: "the stupid panic attacks and nighmares"
Mugs: "why?"
Boris: "I dont wanna say"
Mugs: "it's ok you don't have to tell me"
boris began to sob and dig his claws back his arm.
Mugs: "BORIS STOP IT!"
i grabbed his arm and made him look at me.
Mugs: "dont hurt yourself because of this, it's not worth it"
Boris: "I-im s-sorry"
Mugs: "it's fine let's just fix you up, does your arm hurt?"
Boris: "yeah..."
Mugs: "well after I help you you can take one of those pills that your bro left for you"
Boris: "o-ok"

Time skip again Cuz I'm a lazy fuck :/

No one's POV

Boris was snuggled up under mug with a bandaged arm and was asleep. After a few minutes mug decided that it was best to head home and call it a day. While mug was getting his things he began to think about what Boris said earlier and what he why didn't tell him the truth about why he had panic attacks. "Maybe what causes the panic attacks is the same reason why his ear is chipped off a bit" mugs thought to himself. He wanted to ask Boris why it happened again but he didn't want to upset him again, besides Boris needs his rest anyway. As mug headed out the door he stopped to look at Boris one last time before whispering "good night Boris" then headed home.

To be continued...

Merry Christmas everyone or happy holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas anyways do you guys want me to draw some stuff from this book it'll be like a Christmas gift to you guys or something 😋 p.s. I think this is the longest part in the whole book