Sleepover pt: 2

(Sorry I couldn't come up with a better tittle😐)
No ones POV

When cup finally got to the basement he noticed that the floor was covered in colorful blankets and pillows because of Boris's and mugs failed attempt to make a pillow fort.
Cup: "I thought you guys were making a pillow fort"
Boris: "we were but it fell over so we just left it that way"
Mug: "yeah sorry"
Cup: "whatever I'm gonna pick out a scary movie"
Bendy: "ok there is no way I'm watching a scary movie in a storm like this"
Cup: "oh come on you'll be fine"
Cup took out a movie named jigsaw and slid it into the DVD player and everyone took a seat on the floor in front of the t.v and wrapped up in a blanket as the movie began.

Time skip 1 hour

Mug and Boris had fallen asleep next to each other and bendy was snuggled under cup, playing with his white ponytail to distract himself from all the gore and blood on the screen.
Bendy: "you should wear your hair out more cuppy"
Cup: "no I shouldn't"
Bendy: "why not?"
Cup: "because it's embarrassing"
Bendy: "how?"
Cup: "because it's so long and girly"
Bendy: "I think it would be cute"
Cup: "that's why I keep it up, I don't wanna be called cute"
Bendy: "welp your too late for that cutie"
Cup: "ugh, if I take it out will you stop"
Bendy: "yes"
Cup: "alright fine"
He reached behind his head and took out the red and white striped band that was keeping it up then cup brushed the sides and long bangs with his had to make it fall all the way down to his shoulders. Bendy was too amazed to even speak so he just stared at cup with his jaw wide open.
Cup: "uhh...bends?"
Bendy: "YOU LOOK ADORABLE CUPPY"
Cup made a shhh noise then pointed to their sleeping younger brothers.
Cup: "I don't want them to wake up"
Bendy: "sorry but your so adorable"
Cup groaned and turned his attention back to the tv screen while bendy sat behind him and started messing with his hair again but cup didn't mind. After a few minutes bendy went to go put on his pajamas since he was feeling tired, once he came out the bathroom all the electricity in the house went out and the loud boom of thunder was heard. Cup used his powers to make his pointer finger light up an electric blue that illuminated a large space around him.
Cup: "bendy you ok?"
Bendy: "yeah it's just a little hard to see still"
As bendy carefully made his way over to cup he accidentally stepped onto Boris's tail in the process.
Boris: "oww..."
Bendy: "sorry bro, just go back to bed"
Boris laid back onto his side and quickly drifted back to sleep. Finally bendy made it back to cup and sat beside him.
Cup: "why'd you tell your bro to go back to sleep?"
Bendy: "because he's a little afraid of the dark and storms"
Cup: "oh, well do you know why?"
Bendy: "nope every time I try to ask him he just avoids the question or ignores me"
Bendy: "well let's watch a movie on my phone since we don't have a tv to watch"
Cup: "ok"
Bendy scrolled through his phone until he stopped at one named "the nightmare before Christmas" and clicked on it. Cup thought it was a horror movie at first until the characters started singing then he just wanted to change it but bendy seemed so happy that he decided that he would just power through it.

Time skip 30 minuets

Bendy's POV

Cup: "maybe we should go to bed"
Me: "no way, I wanna see what happens next"
Cup: "dude it's like 2 am"
Me: "so?"
Cup: "so I'm tired and I want to go to bed"
Me: "fine, my phones going dead anyways"
I grabbed the closest and pillow then curled into a ball.
Cup: "night babe"
Me: "goodnight cutie"
Cup groaned again and rolled over and stopped talking so I assumed he was asleep. I rolled onto my side and slowly drifted off into sleep.
It was dark and quiet, too quiet. I looked around the place I was in but it was all black and it was starting to creep me out a bit. "Wait...this is one of joeys nightmare thingys again". I was to call out for him but I couldn't talk, all that came out my mouth was air and no noise.
Joey: "hello bendy"
For some reason I jumped at his sudden voice.
Joey: "I see you've gotten yourself a little boyfriend, how pathetic"
Joey: "you know he'll leave you when he finds out about your ink illness and you self harming yourself"
Joey: "who would want to love a worthless creature like you anyways"
Joey then rolled up his sleeve to check his watch.
Joey: "well...it looks like it's time for me to go but just remember bendy..."

"Two weeks"

To be continued...

Cup being a frickin tsundere