Indra Kurosaki

Name:

Indra Otsutsuki (Former)

Indra Kurosaki (Currently)

Title: King of sadist planet, sadistic king, the cold brother, Aniki, uptight brother, sadistic bastard

Appearance:

Indra has long brown hair cut short on top. Two locks wrapped in bandages framed either side of his face and onyx eyes. He has violet birthmarks under his eyes like his previous life.

Personality:

Scary, Elegant, Graceful, Manipulative, Clever, Sadist , Can be kindhearted sometimes, Mischievous, Cold to those he doesn't like, Bloodthirsty when fighting, Can go from being happy to a cold hearted person in seconds, Unpredictable, cares about his siblings a lot if someone was to hurt them, there'll be hell to pay.

Likes:

Sake, Yuzu, Karin, Ichigo, Dango, Pocky, battle, fighting

Dislikes:

Weak people, fangirls, uryo, Aizen, Kurotsuchi, Sui-Feng, Byakuya, being told what to do

Former Family:

Grandmother: Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Grandfather: Tenji

Uncle: Hamura Ōtsutsuki

Father: Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki

Mother: unknown

Little Brother: Asura Ōtsutsuki

Current Family:

Father: Isshin Kurosaki

Mother: Masaki Kurosaki

Little brother: Ichigo Kurosaki

Little sisters: Yuzu and Karin Kurosaki

Skills:

Ninjutsu

Indra is able to summon  dragons and crows to aid him in battle and he has mastered all nature transformations.

Indra possesses amazing natural and instinctive fighting abilities in addition to enhanced physical strength, speed, durability, adaptability, agility, awareness, dexterity, flexibility, instincts, endurance, healing capabilities and senses.

Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Indra is shown to be acrobatic in his movements and skillful in his attacks.His incredible physical skills makes it extremely hard to dodge or to block his attacks, while he can easily dodge and block even extremely powerful attacks with his strength and speed.

Genjutsu: aside from his sharingan he is a master of genjutsu.even without it he can cast high level genjutsu that only Uchiha with sharingans can cancel it.

Kenjutsu: Indra is very good with his swords.

Dojutsu:

The Sharingan

Indra possesses a derived form of his grandmother's dojutsu : the sharingan , which he awoke after saving Ashura's life. Thus, he could observe the flow of chakra, pay great attention to detail, accurately predict a person's movements, and paralyse an enemy with a single gaze.

Mangekyō Sharingan

Over time, Indra awakened the Mangekyō Sharingan, the Mangekyō Sharingan is as below:

He awakened the dōjutsu after killing his two closest followers who were also his best friends

He awakened the dōjutsu after killing his two closest followers who were also his best friends. With it, he unlocked the ability to use Susanoo . Owing to his talent, his mastery over the technique was such that he could use Complete body-Susanoo , which dwarfed the surrounding landscape. He would use it to combat Asura's own battle avatar. Also in the anime, with his left eye, he could use Amaterasu. Since he is the first one to have these eyes unlike other uchihas he will never go blind from overusing the Mangekyō Sharingan.

Indra still has his Sharingan and Mangekyō sharingan. Because of his Sharingan he is immune to any form of genjutsu or illusions. Meaning that Aizen's sword's complete hypnoses has no effect on him.

Zanpakutō:

Indra has two Zanpakutōs. One is Kodzuchi (the one judge wields) and the other is Hyakki Yagyo (Night parade of a hundred demons)

Zanpakutō 1:

Name: Kodzuchi ("Gavel", as in the one a Judge wields)

Release Command: Hanketsu o haishin (Deliver Judgement)

Shikai: Kodzuchi turns into a two-handed broadsword, golden on the one side, black on the other. When attacking, Kodzuchi's power changes based upon the sins bearing down on the soul of its target. When dealing with a truly sinful enemy, Kodzuchi's power increases exponentially, while when striking a righteous man, Kodzuchi will mend his or her wounds instead of inflict them. Although extremely adept at battling evil, Kodzuchi's power wanes when facing someone not truly evil.

Bankai: "Sebun jigoku no hanketsu" (Judgement of the Seven Hells) - While facing with immeasureable evil, Kodzuchi takes on its true form, cladding its wielder in a black, jagged suit of armor, and transforming itself into a massive two-headed hammer. While it may look bulky, the armor exponentially increases the speed and strength of the wielder, while the hammer itself is able to smash on the soul of its victim itself with every hit, filling their minds with unmeasureable regret and anguish, which, unless when dealing with extremely psychologically strong enemies, can severely hinder their battle strength. When striking a victim repeatedly, the strain on their souls can become strong enough that it shatters, leaving an alive, yet empty shell behind, while the shattered soul is doomed to a place unknown.

Zanpakutō 2:

Name: Hyakki Yagyō (Night Parade of A Hundred Demons)

It is a Chokutō with ornamental black orb at the handle. Similar in shape and form the second one from the top in this

Release Command: March on, Hyakki Yagyō.

Upon release the blade (not the hilt) crumbles away leaving only a long shadow cast a few feet below the hilt. Does not require solid ground.

Shikai Abilities

Nozuchi (Hammer's Spawn) Devours the Shadow of the Opponent if the shadow of Hyakki Yagyō slices the shadow of the opponent.

Otoroshi (Scary) Creates 100 gates of shadows similar in style to Japanese shrine gates surrounding the opponent from all angles after their shadow has been devoured.

Nurarihyon (Slippery Gourd) The tip of the physical blade of Hyakki Yagyō shoots out of the portals randomly at high speeds moving from portal to opposite portal, slicing the opponent in the middle. The gates will follow the opponent wherever they move, meaning it is impossible to dodge but possible to parry and block. With each successful cut, it steals an 100th of the opponents reiatsu. After 100 slices (having been out each portal once), the attack stops.

Bankai:

Kamikakushi (Spirited Away) Unleashes all the reiatsu it has stored in an unavoidable torrent of shadowy reiatsu coming from the hilt. Becomes more powerful the more the Shikai is used to consume reiatsu. This Bankai only has 12 uses, shattering after its 12th release.