Your Life

You never really fit in with the other kids. They always called you names like "little miss perfect" or "Whore bitch", the other kids would always pull your hair and poke you and make fun of your birth mark on your back that was in a shape of wings of some sort. They also made fun of how you wore the same necklace every day.

Your mother gave you the necklace when you were younger. it was a golden snake choker. it wrapped around your neck and the head went down to your collarbone with the tongue sticking out and red eyes.

On your 7th birthday your parents died you were devastated and sad. Both parents gone all at once. They were in a car accident you were in the back seat. 10 people dead 1 survived. You out of 11 people, a little girl.

The kids at school and at your new home <the orphanage> made horrible rumors saying you murdered them and drank their blood and did awful things. You couldn't take it anymore so you ran away. You ran and ran and ran and ran. Till you got tired and stumbled upon a Church. You opened the doors they were unlocked. You sat on one of the benches and  leaned over to lay down and took a nap.

~~~ TIME SKIP ~~~

You woke up with 2 little boys about your age looking at you. One smiled and tilted his head his blue eyes and a really, really dark navy blue hair, the other one smirked and looked at you straight in the eyes again blue eyes but brown hair. They both were really cute in your opinion.

"Hi. My names Yukio Okumura and this is my twin brother Rin Okumura" the one smirking said in a sweet voice. Rin then stood up and looked at you "what's your name?"You just looked at him and sat up then looked down "My names (Your name)." Yukio stood up too and offered his hand "that's a pretty name" Rin nodded in agreement. All of a sudden a man wearing almost all black and glasses went walked behind the boys and yelled "RIN!! Yukio!! Why are you not cleaning up-!!!!" then he noticed you and covered his mouth and dragged his hand down his chin, took a deep breath and started again "Rin, Yukio who's your friend here?" Yukio introduced us "Dad this is (your name)."

"Hey (your name) I'm Rin and Yukio's dad Shiro Fujimoto" Shiro said while placing his hands on Rin and Yukio's hair and messing it up "so (your name) where are you from?" You just looked down and started to cry.

Shiro started freaking out flailing his arms everywhere "I didn't mean to upset you" he said in a shaky voice. You still crying Rin sat next to you and put his hand on your back trying to calm you down.

You looked at Rin tears still falling down your cheeks that were now heating up and you started to blush. "I ran away" you blurted out and covered your face and started to ball.

Everyone was shocked their eyes widen and mouths open. Shiro closed his mouth and his eyes. He put his hand on his chin and nodded. "why did you run away?" he said calmly. "I didnt fit in" you said in a whisper and pulled your knees to your chest and hugged them.

Burning Love(Rin x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara