Chapter 3

***

***

I looked at my hand to see what he has written down and it was his number scribbled with a black ink.

I still can't believe what I just agreed into. I am a dumb bitch. I groan in frustration.

I flipped my phone to save his number and typed JIMIN-SSI as the contact ID. I laugh at his facial expression when I called him Jiminssi. It was so priceless.

I received a message from my brother and excitedly opened it.

Oppa: What time will you be out? I want to tell you something.

HM: I'll be out at 5, tell me what?

Oppa: I'll call you once you get home then.

HM: Okay

I lied to Jimin when I told him my instructor was coming. I just don't know what possessed me to say yes. Maybe I am already crazy.

---

The day dragged way too long as I texted Jimin what time tomorrow and when. What am I suppose to play?

HM: Jiminssi
JM: I think I know who calls me that.
HM: oh yeah?
JM: you know Miah, you should just call me oppa.....
HM: hell no, I messaged you to ask what time tomorrow and where. What am I suppose to play?

I've waited for an hour but he didn't replied quickly so I tucked my phone in my pocket and started gathering things from my locker.

As I closed it, I got startled by Jimin standing behind my locker's door.

"What is wrong with you?!" I yelled at him my accent so thick.

He raised his hands up in mock surrender and chuckled.

Prick

"Can you carry the piano out in the dance room?" he asked innocently.

I looked at him like what the fuck is wrong with you?!!

"Uhhh yeah, I carry the grand piano everywhere with ease," I rolled my eyes at him.

He just laughed and there goes his chubby face again.

"I thought you could just wheel it wherever," he continued to act innocent. This twerp. "Your studio is wide enough, we can practice there after class," he continued and walked pass me ruffling my hair.