Chapter 34

***

***

Jimin's POV

"Jiminssi!" Jungkook yelled my name.

"Yah! Where are your manners?" I said to Jungkook hoping I would sound serious.

He just laughed at me though and just yelled JIMINSSI even more.

We just finished a session of fansign and we're now driving home. Jungkook and Taehyung are with me on the car as I drive.

"Jin hyung said we should just take out our dinner from Panda express," Jungkook said as he looks up to me from his phone.

As we pass through the Starbucks, I suddenly stopped the car making Tae and Jungkook hit the front seats.

"Yah!" Taehyung said as he regains his composure.

I stared at a girl wearing shorts and the same gucci shirt Miah was wearing when I saw her drunk years ago. Her pink hair is cascading down her hips and her face is covered slightly by her black ball cap.

I squinted my eyes and confirmed that it was indeed Miah.

I can already feel my heart begin to raise as I hesitantly hold the door's handle.

"Oh, look! It's Yumi!" Taehyung said.

I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying, my attention was just on Miah who is now exiting Starbucks.

I opened the door when Taehyung suddenly pulled my arm.

"Yah! Are you seriously going out there?! We have no body guards with us. Fans will swarm over you there!" Taehyung scolded.

That was stupid of me.

"Right," I muttered as I watch her walk away.

"Damn it!" I said under my breath.

"What?" Jungkook said.

"I just saw Miah,"

"Where?" Jungkook asked now peering at the window.

"She already left,"

"I'm sorry, I know you wanted to see Miah. So does Jungkook wanted to see Yumissi but please think about your safety," Taehyung reminded.

"Yeah, mianhae," (I'm sorry) I apologized as I drive off to Panda Express.

If Miah is there, she might be home. I'll just go check myself later.