Chapter 31

***

***

"Oh, Yumi?" he said showing his boxy smile.

I smiled at him cause I know he's about to go on full blast just by talking about her.

"She's beautiful," he said looking at the night view.

"And?" I prodded.

"I want her Jimin," he said looking at me in the eye.

"Ofcourse, I'm sure she likes you back too,"

"Ani, (no) I don't think she does. She's not even nervous around me,"

"She'll come around," I reassured him.

"Funny thing is, she does this head tilting similar to Jungkook's habit. I swear they might be twins cause they have the same attitude too," he said as he furrows his brows.

"There's someone I know who does that too, the only thing is she hates me now," I said as I recall her words.

"Oh, Miah?" he said.

"Yeah," I answered looking at the skyline.

---

"I messed up," I said crying while my stylist stands infront of me.

"No you didn't,"

"I did, I also messed up the choreography,"

"It's fine Jimin," she said comforting me.

"No, it's not," I said as tears continue to flow.

"Are talking about your voice cracking?"

"Yes, my voice cracked a while ago too," I said remembering.

I've been really distracted lately. I feel so empty and unsatisfied of what I'm doing.

I do want to give my best for Army but it seems like my body isn't cooperating.

I've been having accidents on stage, been into controversies and more dating rumors.

Even the management warned to kick me out if this continues.

I've been having nightmares lately and I'm thankful for Taehyung because he was sleeping with me so incase I have another nightmare, he'll be there to wake me up.