Chapter 11

***

***

JM: Where are you?
HM: I'm at the studio why?
JM: I'm coming

It's the day after our performance. Today's the day he'll know if he passed or not. I'm sure he did but I'm pretty excited for his reaction alone.

I went out of the studio and saw him running towards me holding an envelope. He has a wide smile on his face, his eyes disappearing again from smiling.

"It's here, it's here," he exclaimed.

"I know!" I laughed at how he's acting right now. Such a mochi.

He opened the envelope and already I can see that he passed. His face nearly split in two with his wide smile.

"What?" I asked grinning at him.

"98!" he yelled now laughing.

He hugged me suddenly lifting me in the air while turning.

"Oh my god Jimin! Congratulations!"

We was just laughing from pure joy as he lowers me down.

"Thank you so much Miah," he once again thanked me.

"So, you got above 95. That means you're treating me for lunch," I smiled at him sideways wiggling my brows.

"I didn't forget that," he said winking. "Are you doing something? Let's go eat?" he then now asked.

"Oh, right. I've started practicing for our recitals next week," I quickly informed him.

"Really? I'll wait for you then," he said while entering the studio.

I followed him through and sat down infront of the piano.

He followed me and sat right beside me. He hasn't shown any change since yesterday so I think his dance was just a 'dance'. It means nothing to him so I pushed the idea in the back of my mind and try to focus on practicing.

"Since when did you started playing piano?" he suddenly asked making me stop from playing.

I faced him and tilted my head on the side.

"5 maybe? Me and my brother were on the same piano class but my brother wasn't really interested. He'd rather sing than play,"

"Oh okay,"

"You? Since when did you start dancing?"

"I don't know, I've been dancing for as long as I can remember. I enjoy it though," he said.