Chapter 17

***

***

I've been spending most of my time here in the studio where me and Jimin always hang out and spend time with.

I'm still at my withdrawal stage from him and I'm annoyed at myself for that.

Time dragged out so long it's already exhausting me.

I admit I miss him so much but my pride won't let me admit it to myself. I only go home when I change and shower. I normally just go with Ji ni and sleep at their house or the other way around. I went to Seoul these past 2 weeks to visit my brother and was overwhelmed by how much Seoul has changed. It really is something to look forward to once I already move there.

We normally meet at restaurants or cafe's. He wanted me to visit his agency buy I refused to saying that it'll just spoil their upcoming debut if I saw all his members.

He really is happy with them. Sometime's I wonder what is it that my brother is really drawn to this kind of industry. Being a singer is already hard let alone idol.

Well I wanted to be is a professional pianist but not like how my brother is obssessed with with being an idol. Nonetheless, I respect and support him in all his decisions.

The last time Jungkook and I meet, he brought one of his member, which bummed me by the way because I really just wanted to see them for the first time on their debut.

"Hyun missi, this is Kim Taehyung. He's one of the members of the group I'll be debuting with," he said pointing at a tall guy beside him.

I stood up and bowed, greeting him.

"Anyeong," I said extending my hand at him.

"Anyeong," he smiles reaching for my hand to shake and showed his boxy smile.

I have never seen anyone look this uhmm how do I put it, beautiful? He's fucking sporting blond hair for god's sake.

He really is an idol material. And although I don't want to admit it, my brother has changed a lot too. He's becoming more manly if that makes sense.

We sat down as my brother order for us.

They seem so close.

"Hyun mi, how have you been?" oppa asked in dialect.

"I'm good, you? I bet you're hyped for your debut,"