Chapter 15

***

***

Hyun Mi's POV

I couldn't see my own feet as me, my brother and Ji ni walk to the hospital.

My eyes are blurred by my tears all throughout the entire walk and I can already feel my knees giving up on me.

Jungkook oppa's grip on my shoulder tightens as I wobble while walking.

Ji ni is behind me crying while holding our bags.

I can feel the cold breeze pass through my see through sleeves making me shiver in response, my coat is just rested on my shoulders.

"Hyun missi," Jungkook called for my attention.

"De?" (yes) was all that came out of my mouth.

"Be strong, ne?" (ne=okay) he held on to me.

I just nodded, I can see his face flushed making me worry because he never usually shows his emotions to me even though he's in pain.

I abruptly stopped in my spot when I saw the lobby of the hospital.

The scent of antiseptic invading my senses and I can already feel my stomach churn and tighten.

Jungkook looked at me and gave me a small squeeze before we enter the hospital.

He led me to a room and I didn't even bother to look what room it is. The doors were closed.

"I'm staying here oppa, I can't," Ji ni spoke as she stood just beside the door we were about to walk in.

Jungkook just nodded and held the door handle tightly pushing it open so we can enter.

I saw two bodies laid adjacent to each other both covered in white cloths stained with blood.

Jungkook let go of me and followed me behind while I slowly walk on one of the bed where a body is laid covered.

I lifted my right hand shaking and gripped the end of the cloth. I could feel my heart beat so hard my own ears could hear it.

As I lift the cover up to reveal the body under it, I gasped so loud quickly pulling the cover over the head again. I turned and did the same to the other body.

Why?

What is happening?

Am I dreaming?