Chapter 5

***

***

Jimin's POV

Thay girl is something, I thought to myslef as I watch her running.

"Be careful! You might trip!" I yelled as I laugh at her.

I quietly followed her and watch as she squats catching her breath.

Her long hair now everywhere and her cheeks looks red. I remember her dimples. Damn does she look cute.

What the fuck am I even doing. Following a girl to their house. I turned around and walk to the direction of our house.

The cold breeze of autumn can now be felt as a shiver ran down my spine. She's right, I should bring extra clothes, towel and water next time. I don't need to get sick right now.

"Hyung!" my brother greeted me as I enter the house, taking my shoes off.

I smiled in response and looked around. The house is a mess and I can only imagine what just happened.

I started picking up clothes on the floor and some papers. I knew my mom and dad would eventually fight like this but I never imagined it to be this bad.

"Where are they?" I asked my brother pertaining to our parents.

He just pointed to the door I just came in to saying that they both went out. They're fight have been like this lately. My poor brother was left here watching them fight.

"I'm fine hyung, I'm already used to it," as if he sensed my worry, he reassured me.

I just gave him a small smile and continued cleaning the mess they've made.

"Have you eaten dinner?" I asked my brother.

"Yeah, I've already cooked dinner for you too. Your's is covered in the table," he said helping me clean.

I hate it when this happens. I rake my fingers through my now dry hair.

"You can go eat hyung, I'll clean these,"

"Okay, how about them, have they already had dinner?"

"No, they started fighting just as I finished cooking,"

"What did they fought about this time?"

"Mom found out dad's been seeing some woman, I don't know. I just watch them fight while I eat,"