Chapter 10

***

***

Just as Jimin was about to close the small distance between us-

"Hyun mi, I'm home," mom started calling me.

We were both startled and Jimin abruptly let go of me.

I awkwardly looked away and saw our reflection in the mirror. He's pursing his lips and I can feel my ears burn from what was suppose to happen.

I hurriedly went out of the room and meet my mom.

"Eomma, we just finished practicing," I answered helping her with the bag she's carrying.

"Jiminssi! Hurry up and get changed!" I yelled at him.

He's already probably changing but I just need to tell him that incase he's still spacing out in the room.

"Yah, this kid, is that how you talk to an older guy? Where are your manners?" mom scolded.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"Why does he need to change?" she queried as she starts to sort out her groceries and some miscellaneous she bought.

"We did a dress rehearsal,"

"I see you're wearing your glasses, gwaenchana?" (are you okay?) she asked concerned. Knowing what how I feel about wearing them around people.

"Yes mom, I'm okay." I answered helping her.

Jimin stepped out of the room now fully changed clutching his bag on his side.

"Mrs. Jeon, I need to go now. It's already late. Thank you for letting us practice here," he said bowing.

"Let's have dinner here before you go home. I know you're tired and hungry," mom offered.

Jimin just smiled and shook his head.

"Maybe next time Mrs. Jeon. My brother is alone at home at the moment," he politely refused.

"Okay then, take care dear. Hyun mi, accompany your friend," mom instructed.

"De," (yes) I walked towards him opening our door. I was waiting for him to put on his shoes and we both stepped out of our house.

"Your mom adores me," Jimin kidded grinning.

"Oh please Jiminssi, my mom likes everyone," I rolled my eyes at what he said.