two

Lunch was over as I walked over to my next classes which soon ended the day. I walked home reading the deaths that had happen today on an app.

Why were people dying, no one knows. I want to know, I want to figure out this whole mystery.

Did we have a disease that quickly spread and no one knows about it? No, that can't be I said to myself. Doctors would've told us that already.

Did an evil scientist give doctors a medicine that gave a short span of life to give to us. Probably not, our world isn't smart enough to do that.

My head only hurt thinking about that. I ended up going to the top of the list of deaths today. One million today, just like everyday.

I walked into the house that consisted of my parents, sister and I. I greeted everyone and soon walked to my room to do my homework until a knock was heard. I opened the door and saw my older sister, Yuju.

"Ya wanna go to a party?" She asked me.

I looked back to my homework, "Screw it its the weekend. Lemme get ready."

I wore a black and white striped shirt, black jeans, and a black leather jacket. I put my shoes on and left with Yuju.

"So...who's party is it?" I asked.

"Oh," Yuju said, "She's a friend of my friend. For some reason she invited me so I might as well go."

I nodded my head. We soon arrived at the party as there was an ambulance. Guess some people collapsed already or just partied too hard. Yuju and I stepped inside the house to see it jam packed with tons of people. Yuju found her friend as I didn't know all these older high school students and sat down on the couch playing pacman on my phone. I was a boring 18 year old but everyone here was 19 and older. People drank, danced, and sang. Drunk singing to be exact then there was Yuju who sang like a Disney princess.

Being the minor that I am, I grabbed a water bottle and placed it on the coffee table in front of me until I dropped my phone off the couch and it went under the couch. There was this dude next to me who looked at me weirdly. I looked at my water, it was green.

"Nice job, asshole." I said. "My water totally didn't just turn green."

I took the water bottle and splashed it on his face. "Find some drunk whore to rape,"

I walked over to Yuju who was having fun with her friends and singing. "I'm ready to go home,"

"Alright," Yuju said. "Just after this song, it's my favorite."

I nodded and Yuju sang more as I played on my phone. My phone vibrated violently. Everyone's did. That meant that someone had died. I checked the notification and screamed.

"Yuju!!" I cried. "The-they're gone!"

I drowned in my own tears and showed Yuju my phone.

Two people collapsed at 12:02am on Thursday, March 19.

Choi Hwang Da-eun
Female (42)

Choi Jinyoon
Male (45)

Yuju screamed in horror, grabbed my hand and we left that party.

-
Look who finally finished the NoMin fanfic
Thanks for sticking with me on this long journey to finally update
I'll treat this book nicely and try and update at least every other day from now on.
1-13-19