b o n u s

i made a promise, so here's the bonus chapter.

sorry that's it's short :(

sorry for not updating as much but my friends and i were doing a huge project where we donated clothes and books to kids in thailand (because we're good citizens lol). i hope this can make up for the late chapters.

sinb's pov

The bright sun shined in through our hotel room. I lied in bed thinking about how good life was right now. I turned around and faced my sleeping lover. Her perfect pale skin shined from the light.

I smiled and kissed her, "I love you."

I got out of bed and used the bathroom. Soon I changed into some comfortable clothes and sat on the bed until Yerin woke up. I had planned for us to have the day together. A day just for us two in Japan.

It was our first time spending time alone together and maybe it could be our last.

But it's not going to be like that, I know it won't. But I'll make it seem like it is. So I can show her how much I love her and need her.

Soon an arm was wrapped around my waist, "Why are you up already?"

I smile, "get up I planned a day for us."

Yerin sat up and hugged me, "what are we doing?"

"It's a surprise," I say and peck the tip of her nose.

Yerin blushes and walked to the bathroom to get ready. Minutes pass by as Yerin is ready.

I hold her hand and together we walk out of the hotel room. We walked towards the lobby and soon make our way out. I call for a taxi and we both get in.

Yerin giggles, "where are we going?"

I cover her eyes with my hands, "it's a surprise, my darling."

The taxi takes us to our destination as I pay him and we get out. I laugh at Yerin, "keep your eyes closed."

She laughed, "they are closed."

I giggle and lead her towards a special breakfast surrounded by flowers and the ocean in the background that I reserved for us, "Alright. Open your eyes!"

Yerin opened her eyes and they gleamed with happiness and joy, "woah, SinB! It's so pretty!"

The older hugged me and kissed my lips, "I love you so much!"

I hug her back, "I love you, too."

We both are seated down and order our meals. I watch as Yerin looks around with a beautiful smile on her face. We soon get our food and eat. Soon she finishes eating and I grab her hands.

She smiles, "where are we going now?"

"Another surprise," I say as I smile back at her. I take her hands and lead her to a nearby beach as I sit her down.

"I feel sand," she says touching the ground.

I uncover her eyes again and she looks out towards the shining sea in front of us. I sit next to her and wrap my arm around her shoulders. I kiss her cheek and her head falls into my shoulders.

"I love you, SinB."

"I love you, too."

"Don't leave me, okay?"

"Wasn't going to anyways,"

Yerin looked at me, "even if I die...promise me you'll still wait for me in my next life."

I kissed her lips, "I promise."