thirtyfour

Ten.

And now there's nine.

Nine people left in the world.

Hwang SinB
Jung Yerin
Kim Sojung
Choi Yuju
Levi Anndhart
Kim Youngsoo
Asher Gotham
Yuta Nakamoto
Kim Umji
And Natsume Barashi.

Barashi woke up to the sound of nothing. No maids were cleaning in the hallways no sounds of dishes clinking from the kitchen. Just complete silence. The Prince walked into the empty hallway and went towards the glass class. Two empty rose cases were in there. Levi Anndhardt and Jung Eunbi.

The boy thought nothing special about it besides the thought that his guests could see their friends. Nakamoto opened his bedroom door and saw as his master was already up, "ahh, good morning sir Barashi! Anything I can do for you?"

"A cup of tea please," Barashi said.

Nakamoto left, "coming right up!"

Barashi looked at the glass case again looking at himself in the reflection, "good job," he mumbled. The prince sighed and went back to his room to get dressed in different clothing. He changed into a black button up with black trousers. His cup of tea was brought up to him as Nakamoto was about to close the door. "Nakamoto."

"Yes sir?"

"Clean up the garden, will you?" Barashi requests.

"Of course, sir."

And with that Nakamoto left and went straight to the garden taking the place of the dead cleaners. Nakamoto looked up towards Barashi and noticed as he picked up his golden phone and read a number. Without hesitation, Nakamoto dropped the broom and ran up towards Umji's room.

He bursted through the door, "s-someone's gonna d-die!"

Umji rose up from her bed, "Who?!"

"I-I don't know!" Nakamoto panted, "I was cleaning the garden and saw Barashi on his telephone!"

Umji ran out towards the hall, "someone's in danger!" The young girl ran into each bedroom everyone was asleep but her and Nakamoto ran into every room. Everyone was awaken...expect everyone in Yerin and SinB's room. Nakamoto went in praying no one was dead. He saw both girls sleeping and tried to wake them up.

"What is it?" SinB woke up.

Nakamoto's eyes lit up and tears flowed down like a water fall, "U-Umji!! I-I found HER..."

Umji and the rest of the guests ran towards their room.

"What's happening?" SinB said on the verge of crying, "Y-Yerin? Baby?"

Yerin didn't move. Nakamoto checked her pulse and there was nothing. Umji cried and screamed. It was her fault, it was all her fault she thought. If only she could hide her document somewhere else.

SinB shook Yerin more and more but nothing was happening. Yuju and Sojung cried as the boys were shocked and didn't say anything.

Nakamoto screamed and cried, "we-we could've save her! It's all my fault if I didn't run up faster!"

SinB dropped down on her lover, "i-I was gonna marry her..."

SinB cried and kissed Yerin, "I'm so sorry...I love you so much! It should've been me! Baby I'm sorry I should've done something but I was stupid and I didn't!"

SinB sobbed as she rested her head on Yerin's chest. Soon she felt something come out. It was a beautiful rose, pink and sparkled all over. It popped out of Yerins chest and soon a white flash hit everyone and Yerin was gone.

Now there were only eight.

2019.08.05