twentyseven

3rd POV

"Alright so we agree not to separate away from each other?"

"Yeah,"

"Alright, you okay Asher?"

"Im scared, but who wouldn't be," Asher said in his strong French accent, "I have a question for you, Levi."

"What is it?" Levi says.

"If all Americans died, why haven't you died?" Asher asked.

"I don't know, maybe it's whoever currently lives in America," Levi answered.

"Hey, Asher, you sure we're safe here in France?" Youngsoo said, "what if France is next?"

"Okay, okay," Levi said, "let's not discuss about where we'll be safe but whoever is doing this."

The two other nodded. Together the three hid in Asher's small home in Paris, France. Nobody cared about the rules anymore, there were people robbing and killing themselves. The rules meant nothing to anyone.

The three found themselves among a social media network where they connected by their likings. Asher Gotham, a French male who used to work at a book store but stopped after America had been announced dead. Levi Anndhart, an American who liked reading and watching mystery shows. And lastly Kim Youngsoo, a korean student who went to Paris for a school field trip but everyone died expect him. Together the three wanted to know how was killing their world.

It was the late evening and youngsoo was tucked in bed as Asher and Levi were scrolling the internet.

"Look, it says here that South America could be next," Levi pointed, "they could be tricking us and might do a different continent."

Asher's eyes opened wide as he saw someone upload a post about the legend of the Rose Prince, "click that! Click that!"

Levi clicked on the post and read: "Barashi, definition: rose death. Only a child at the age of 5 with the name of Barashi will be cursed with this power. It is believed that a Prince of Roses, Barashi, couldn't find his love and told everyone on his land to plant rose gardens to attract beautiful females. He found his love but his love was taken away from another man and Barashi cursed him and had his rose in his palace. Day by day, Barashi plucked a petal from his rose and soon the man died. Barashi got the female but she wasn't happy soon she committed suicide. Barashi had a wave of emotions and cursed anyone with the name of Barashi to kill anyone with his special possessions, his rose gardens and golden telephone. Anyone with the name will become specialized with his power. It may seem amazing but extremely harmful."

Asher's eyes glistened from the computer screen, "wow, that story sounds-"

"Like bullshit," Levi closed his laptop, "that was stupid, I'm going to sleep."

Levi took his laptop and went to his room. Asher was left inside the kitchen with nothing and soon went to his bedroom and slept.

I'm sorry but I forgot to update :(

2019.06.20