thirtyseven

Ten.

Nine.

Eight.

Seven.

Six.

And now there's five.

Five people left in the world.

Hwang SinB
Jung Yerin
Kim Sojung
Choi Yuju
Levi Anndhart
Kim Youngsoo
Asher Gotham
Yuta Nakamoto
Kim Umji
And Natsume Barashi.

The next morning rolled around as the remaining five woke up. Nakamoto was the first one to wake up as he went around knocking on the others' doors. He rushed downstairs and quickly made them breakfast.

A day has passed since Sojung and Asher died. SinB cried her eyes out along with Yuju. Umji who barely knew the girl cried also. All the boys they recently met were gone and it was now just the three girls and Nakamoto and Barashi. All four of the "prisoners" grew hatred towards the prince but what could they do?

What could we do? Yuju thought.

The eldest girl skipped breakfast that morning and stayed in her room thinking of things to do to get back at Barashi. Maybe she could talk to him or maybe she could bribe him. It was her girlfriend's brother. Maybe he would accept her and do some nice things for her.

Yuju sighed and got up. She was scared but she put a brave face on and knocked on the prince's door, "uh...Prince Barashi? Could I speak with you?"

"Come in,"

Yuju entered the room to see papers stacked up on the desk. She looked for the male in the room and found him outside on the balcony.

"What is it you need?" Barashi asked.

"I-I just wanna know...why?" Yuju asked standing next to Barashi.

" 'Why?' " Barashi laughed, "because I want to."

Yuju turned to him, "please! Is there anything I could do to stop you from this? I-I want to live! I want my sister to live and your sister! An-and the Assistant! He wants to live too! We all want to live!"

Barashi chuckled, "but why die later when you could die now? There's no point of living even longer then dying."

"But we'll be happy!" Yuju said, "Please! I'll do anything."

"Anything?" Barashi smirked.

"Yes,"

"Give me a kiss," Barashi requested.

Yuju gulped, "...fine."

Barashi stood in front of Yuju and held her waist. He picked her up and set her on the balcony railing.

His lips were close to Yuju's. Then he stopped inches away from her's, "you really thought you bribed me?"

Barashi pushed the girl off the balcony. Yuju lied on the ground, blood surrounding her.

"Nakamoto, I have a body for you to dispose."

Now there were only four.

2019.08.21