twentytwo

"Don't kill them please," Umji whined over the phone. It had been two hours since Umji and the rest of the girls got back to the hotel. The five girls from Korea were all resting in their rooms as Umji was in her own.

"They're happy, don't do anything to them."

"Why? It doesn't make me happy."

"Nothing makes you happy," Umji said, "don't kill them even if it makes you happy it won't make SinB happy."

"Don't talk like that to me. I am your old brother, respect me."

"STEP-brother," Umji emphasized, "if you kill them I will tell God to kill you."

"What do you mean?" he laughed through the phone, "I am God. And I can kill you anytime."

"I hate you,"

"Cool. Bring the girls tomorrow or you're dead."

--

SinB's POV

We were in the middle of a field, all of us there, even Umji. It was just us six, no one else was bothering us but why did it feel like someone was watching. Eunha stepped forward and turned to us. I was in the middle of the five as Eunha was across from us. She smiled at us and we smiled back. Why does this feel so real?

She put her hand out for me to shake. I shook it and tears came running from her eyes.

She took another step forward and turned back to us and smiled. Then she disappeared.

"Yah! SINB WAKE UP WE'RE LATE FOR OUR SECOND DAY OF TOUR!" I was suddenly kicked in the face by Yerin's foot.

I grabbed my phone and shot out of bed to use the bathroom. Soon I got out and quickly changed. Yerin headed out first as I grabbed a water bottle.

"God, that dream felt so real." I say, "why would we be in a field anyway."

I rushed downstairs to see the rest of my friends waiting, "sorry...kinda slept in late."

Yuju rolled her eyes, "kid we got things to do."

I rolled my eyes back at her and we soon started heading out of the hotel. Umji led us into this black car (because she couldn't drive yet) and told us we were heading to the oceanside. I held Yerin's hand and gave it a small peck. She smiled and kissed my cheek. Eunha and Sojung were in the front seats and were holding hands like the cute couple they were. Meanwhile, Yuju was starring at Umji.

I nudged Yuju, "I know you want to hold her hand too."

Yuju blushed, "s-shut up!"

Yerin laughed and soon it faded away, "Woah! Look at the ocean."

I leaned into the girl and looked outside. The shining sun gleamed on top of the ocean brightly as the water was subtle. Excited, I took my seatbelt off but we only passed by the ocean and not go outside.

Eunha's eyes were big as we passed the ocean and were in the woods now. She turned to us and whispered, "a-aren't we supposed to be looking at the ocean?"

Yerin leaned towards her, "maybe we're going to a different spot to look at it."

"I don't think that's the reason...you can't see an ocean from where we are," Sojung joined the conversation.

"H-Hey, Umji," Yuju said.

She turned back, "yes?"

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Remember the surprise?"

"Could you tell us what the surprise is, now?"

"That would ruin it,"

I quietly put my seatbelt back on and sat between Yuju and Yerin for about 20 more minutes before arriving at our "surprise."

Yuju gasped, "oh my god!"

I looked out Yuju's window and was amazed, "Woah...look at the house. It looks like a castle!"

"Look at how pretty the rose garden," Eunha pointed out.

"It's so big..." Yerin said.

The car stopped in front of the building and we all got out. We were met with a guy in a white blouse and black jeans.

"I am assistant Nakamoto," he shook our hands, "I work for Mr. Bar-"

The guy was hit instantly by Umji. The guy then continued, "Let me give you a tour of the palace."

"Woah, a palace," Yuju smiled at Umji, "nice surprise."

Her cheeks were pink and a smile was instantly put on her lips as Yuju talked to her. Umji giggled, "yeah."

"This is where you will be spending the night," Umji said. "Don't worry about your things or the school staff. We have already talked to them about bringing you here."

Sojung nodded and Nakamoto took us around the palace. We started on the first floor. There was barely anything except for the assistant rooms and supply areas but the whole first floor was amazing to look at. We then went to the second floor and was amazed by how big the kitchen was. There were about thirty women preparing for our breakfast/lunch. Still, on the second floor, Nakamoto and Umji took us to the butterfly room. The butterfly room held about five thousand roses.

"Do not touch the roses," Umji and Nakamoto ordered. Umji looked at us, "the roses are very special and precious to the owner."

We looked around and saw hundreds of different butterflies that we keeping the roses intact. A pink butterfly landed on Yerin. "How cute," I say.

Soon we moved to the third floor where there were just a regular living room and bedrooms for where we were going to be sleeping in. And lastly, we were on the fourth floor. Nakamoto said there was nothing special about the fourth floor except that its where the owner worked.

"Are we going to meet the owner?" Sojung asked.

"Tomorrow," Umji said, "now you are free to go anywhere on the land."

We all nodded. Umji continued, "but do not touch any of the roses."

2019.04.30

sorry that I didn't update on the 25th

I kinda forgot and got lazy...

maybe a bonus chapter will happen ;))