twentythree

sinb's pov

Yerin and I walked out of the palace and walked into the big rose garden. We both followed Umji's orders and did not touch any of the roses. I looked up and saw a camera that was moving around and looked liked it was following us. Scared, I held Yerin's hands.

As we walked around, we were greeted by assistants and custodians. As I watched the custodians clean the roses I watched as they also marked down things on a clipboard. I wanted to ask about the roses but held in my thoughts and kept walking around with Yerin.

It was almost noon as Umji brought us to a dining room where we had lunch. I sat next to the corner and Yerin was next to me as Umji was across from me. The head of the table was empty and I expected that Assistant Nakamoto was going to sit there but he didn't. Instead, he sat next to Umji.

Soon a tall figure entered the room. He had dark black hair and wore a white button-up shirt. He smiled faintly and sat on the head of the chair. He smirked at me and looked straight towards Umji then Nakamoto, "let's get this lunch started, shall we?"

--

My hand was shaking underneath the table as I reached out for Yerin's hand for comfort. The man at the head of the table kept taking peeks at me.

Finally, our lunch was over and I hurried to get back towards Yerin and I's room. I stepped in and saw Yuju, "why are you in our room?"

Yuju looked up at me and stopped unpacking, "Umji told me that you and I were rooming. Sojung, Yerin, and Eunha are all rooming together."

I scoffed and plopped onto Yuju's bed, "that guy...was strange. Didn't he look strange?"

"Well, I didn't really look at hi-"

"Yeah, 'cause you're always looking at Umji," I roll my eyes then smirk at the elder.

She rolled her eyes and scoffed, soon she walked towards the bathroom. I turned and looked out the window that looked out towards the rose garden. I saw rose petals fall off and custodians cleaning them up.

"Why are there so many roses?"

I turn my body towards the other side and suddenly fall asleep.

--

"SinB!"

"Wake up, we gotta go to dinner!"

I wake up and see Yuju with a slipper in her hand, "shit, don't hit me with that."

"Well I was going to if you didn't wake the fuck up," Yuju said.

She left the room and I followed behind her. I entered the dining room and saw as there were nameplates. Mine's was where I was before but Yerin's seat was the furthest from mine. I soon sat down and dinner began.

--

2019.05.10