twelve

"Have you received my note yet?"

"Those darn kids in your class keep touching it,"

"Especially that girl right there,"

"I should kill her off,"

"Not right now, maybe later at home when she's with her family eating dinner."

"She won't be collapsing,"

"I'll get an assassin to shoot her throw the window while she eats dinner with her family."

"What's her name?"

"Ah, Lee Jinhee."

"Watch out, Lee."

"You're here,"

"Open my note, darling."

"Ugh and that stupid Jung Yerin is here."

I sat back in my chair looking at the big screen of SinB opening the letter as Yerin watched. SinB has a questioning face on her's as she read the note.

I stood up from my chair and walked over to my kitchen which was two floors down. I grabbed a fancy white cup and made some tea. I came back upstairs while stirring my tea around with my spoon.

"Sir,"

"Yes?"

"I think you should kill off two people in order for Miss Murasakino to work as the nurse at their school."

"Who?"

"The nurse and someone's friend. Not someone that SinB or Yerin know though,"

"Thank you for your request, Yoshikawa."

"My pleasure,"  Yoshikawa bowed before leaving.

Right as Yoshikawa opened the door I spoke, "Yoshikawa, help me find the nurse's name."

"Of course," my assistant said as he left closing the door.

I sat down in my black chair as I watched on the screen in front of me of what was happening inside their classroom. I didn't make anyone in the school collapse yet. The gold phone next to me rang as I picked it up, "hello?"

"Her name is Yoo Hyein, age 39."

"Thank you, Yoshikawa. Take the day off."

"Thank you, sir."

I took a sip of my tea as I turned another screen on to the nurse's room. The nurse sat in peace as she signing off files while a stack of papers were sitting across from her waiting for her signature. 

What kind of papers?

Death certificates. 

"How should you die today?"

"Murder? Heart attack? Or should I make you jump out the window?"

"Ah, I got it."

Just for the fun of it I killed three girls walking in the halls.

--

It's SinB's last period and now its time for my plan to work.

I grabbed my microphone, "For with thou I vow Yoo Hyein from Seoul, South Korea, number 34567768 death from stabbing herself with scissors."

The pale nurse stood up and without hesitation grabbed the big pink scissors from across the room and stabbed herself. 

"Now with the nurse dead, Murasakino can work there. Just have to kill another student."

I killed another student as I watched all the chaos happen. 

--

2019.03.05