eight

"S-SinB..?"

"Huh?"

"The bell just rang," Eunha said.

"Fuck," I ran my way out of the classroom and up the stairs to my classroom. I silently walked into my classroom and thank god the teacher hadn't arrived yet. I sat down in my desk and many students weren't in there's yet and were instead talking with friends. Soon the teacher came inside the classroom and started the learning.

I had two more classes then soon the lunch bell rang. Many people rushed to the cafeteria as I waited at my locker trying to find Yerin within the crowd. I soon found her walking clinging onto Sojung to not get lost in the small crowd. I walked with them to the cafeteria where we ended up meeting Eunha and Yuju.

"Alright students," the principal touched up the microphone on the small stage, "today we lost another one of our students..."

The principal went on as nobody really cared (when we really should've) as I looked at Eunha and Sojung. They looked really close to each other.

"Are you guys fucking or something? Why are you guys like literally hugging each other's arm?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"Hwang Eunbi!" Yuju hit my arm, "that's so rude of you! And plus the principal is giving a speech, be respectful and listen."

I simply rolled my eyes at her and sat quietly. Soon the principal stopped with his speech and we started eating. We had a pretty silent lunch until Yuju broke it, "so what do you guys wanna do later?"

"Oh well," Sojung said, "I was planning on giving Yerin and tour of the city since she's new to here. If you guys want you can tag along."

"Sure why not," I smiled.

Soon the lunch bell rang and everyone gathered to their classes that soon ended the day. We all went back home as we quickly changed out of our uniforms and into more comfortable clothing. I stepped out of the bedroom and saw Yerin wearing a cute pink dress.

Soon after Eunha arrived to Sojung's home we quickly started traveling around the city. The city we lived in was quite big and there were lots of people around. Lots of them just collapsing on the spot. It was really dangerous to just be out when we could see people dying but it's fine now since lots of people have gotten used to seeing someone dead.

We soon stopped at a cat cafe and got some drinks. As we were a small black cat jumped into Eunha's shoulder causing her to flinch.

"Sailor Moon is quaking," I laughed.

"All you need is a white cat," Yerin laughed as well, "oh and a squad with like four other people and a handsome guy in a tuxedo."

We spent about 40 minutes in the cat cafe. It was a pretty nice time. Just seeing all my friends happy and the people around with a smile stretching from ear to ear. I have to admit I almost cried, I mean who wouldn't. The world was going to end and this the only thing I can live with.

We stepped out of the cafe and carried on. A small red car soon stopped in the middle of the road. A person had collapsed in their own car. Unfortunately there were two kids in the car with the woman who had collapsed.

Yerin gasped, "Sojung unnie, there's kids in there."

The way she said that made it seem like she was going to cry. Everyone saw her walk towards the red car and opened the door. Two small children were crying and hugging Yerin, "come on, it's okay."

Yuju then stepped into the road and joined Yerin. A few minutes later an ambulance was called. The woman was taken to the hospital as we were stuck with the two children not knowing what to do.

-

Published: 2-10-19