END

Ten.

Nine.

Eight.

Seven.

Six.

Five.

Four.

And now there's three.

Three people left in the world.

Hwang SinB
Jung Yerin
Kim Sojung
Choi Yuju
Levi Anndhart
Kim Youngsoo
Asher Gotham
Yuta Nakamoto
Kim Umji
And Natsume Barashi.

Umji's body disappeared and SinB ran towards the gun falling. The only girl grabbed it and pointed it at Barashi.

"If you move I'll shoot you!" SinB yelled, "I'm not joking!"

Barashi chuckled, "please, I've been doing this for so many years I'm not scared. If you kill me I won't be able to bring Yerin back or anyone else back."

SinB reloaded the gun and with both hands she shot the bullet. Her eyes closed and her hands jerked up in the air. The echo of the gun shot flew across the room. SinB slowly opened her eyes. Tears of frustration flooded her eyes as she saw Nakamoto on the ground dead.

Barashi has used him as a shield.

There were two left in the world. Barashi and SinB. SinB still had the gun in her hands and Barashi had his hands up.

"Come on shoot it, I dare you," Barashi teased, "if you kill me you'll be lonely forever."

"I don't care," SinB said, "I want to be dead anyways!"

Barashi rolled his eyes and put his hands down, "let's hurry this up shall we. Let's make a deal, none of us die and instead we leave happy together."

"I'd rather die than be with you,"

Barashi laughed, "You're being mean now aren't you. Now hand me the gun back."

"No!" SinB reloaded the gun again.

"That's not scaring me,"

SinB shot but this time glass shattered. Barashi has grabbed a rose case next to him to defend himself. The rose case was SinB's. Her beautiful red rose was still standing until SinB shot the bullet right into the petals.

The red petals turned black and petals from all around the room flew up and swirled around SinB. The poor girl didn't know what she did. She looked at Barashi who held the broken glass case in his arms. Her eyes were wide open and she looked up as rose petals surrounded her. The petals struck once at her body and a white flash entered the room blinding Barashi. SinB was gone.

The prince stood in his bedroom alone. The glass case still in his hands. His bedroom was a mess as if a tornado swarmed his room.

No one in the world was there with him. The glass case in his hands fell as reality hit him.

"What have I done..."

THE END