twentyfive

3rd pov

Lee Jongin had died. The five girls were sadly told that Jongin had gotten into a serious car accident along with Sojung's parents being dead. 

It was March 28, and everyone who lived in North America was dead. News reports came from other countries warning people to live nicely and be close to their family. Articles from everywhere on the web were sneaking into peoples' eyes as they saw the misfortune of the death of everyone who lived in North America.

"This is the United Kingdom coming in with a report. According to the famous app and website, the population of North America has been deceased."

"A report just came in, our Mayalsian citizens please listen carefully. North America's population has been reported all dead!"

"This is France news, we are warning you to be careful."

"This could be the end of the world,"

"We do not know which country or continent is next,"

"Whoever is doing this, we hope you are punished." 

Barashi laughed and turned his tv off, "what idiots. It's me! Natsume Barashi!"

His laugh was ballistic and loud, maybe it could be heard from within the world. The evil laugh that triggered six girls to wake up. 

Down the hall were the six girls' bedrooms. They only knew that they were going to be staying there for a few nights and be going back to their classroom but that never happened. It had been five days since they arrived at the palace. SinB and the rest knew this seemed sketchy yet they said nothing. Meanwhile, Umji knew everything about what was going to happen. They were going to go to a field that day. Not to play but to watch.

Yerin woke up first and saw Eunha and Sojung still sleeping. She got up and made her way to the bathroom and took a shower. The water ran and woke up the two sleeping girls in the bedroom as an indication to wake up. Eunha sat down and watched as Sojung was stretching, "kiss please."

Sojung pecked the shorter's lips and smiled and soon they both changed. 

SinB and Yuju were the next to wake up as SinB took a quick shower and changed into some comfortable clothes. Yuju did the same and soon all five met in the foyer of the floor they were on. Umji came down from the elevator in fancy looking clothes, "ready for today?"

"What are we doing?" Yuju asked, her cheeks pink like whenever she spoke to the younger one.

"A surprise," Umji smiled again.

Sojung whispered over to Eunha, "when can we just get our own surprise?"

Eunha giggled. Umji looked at the two and her smile went away. Tears formed in her eyes but she blinked them away. 

Umji led the girls to a quick breakfast and SinB was relieved that the owner wasn't sitting with them. They all sat next to who they wanted to. 

"Umji-!" a waiter shout-whispered, "come here."

Umji got up, "what is it?"

"Aren't they supposed to have their nameplates?" the waiter asked quietly.

Umji looked down in guilt, "yes, but I don't want them to. Today is big for Barashi but not big for them."

The waiter immediately knew what she meant and carried on. Umji sat back down and enjoyed breakfast with them.

Yuju smirked, "so, Umji. Give us a hint about our surprise."

Umji blushed, "hmm...a field."

"Field day?" SinB said, "are we having our school field day in Japan?"

Umji and the rest laughed, "no silly. I can't tell you but that's the only hint. Maybe another hint: we'll be playing a game."

The girls awed and soon they finished eating. They all gathered outside and got in the car that was taking them towards the field. Yerin and SinB held hands as if they never were going to see each other again. Eunha and Sojung were giggling and talking as Yuju and Umji were flirting. 

They came across an empty field and stepped outside of the car. There was no one around and there wasn't even a road. The girls went farther in as the car rode back. 

"Alright," Umji said, "everyone get in a line on this side expect Eunha unnie."

They did as Umji said, "alright, now face each other."

Yerin smiled, "what kind of game is this?"

"According to Sir Barashi..." Umji lost her happiness right there and then, "...a fun game."

The girls looked at each other and smiled as they saw Eunha with a beautiful open field behind her. They laughed and smiled as if it was there last time being together. 

Then black clouds came in behind Eunha. SinB looked up and only saw the dark sad clouds behind Eunha but the clear and beautiful sky behind her and the rest of the girls. 

Umji looked at the smiling girls. The young one had lost all her hope and joy for these girls, especially Eunha and Sojung. 

Umji sighed and looked at her watch, "five...four...three...two...one..."

Jung Eunha was dead.

--

2019.05.15