twentyeight

Sojung stared at the empty bed in front of her. Tears started flooding the room as she was now alone. There was no more Jung Eunha, she was dead.

Sojung suspected one person and that person only, Umji. Sojung didn't believe the young girl was just some innocent angel who wanted to be their friends but some demon who wanted everyone dead.

In the field, Sojung never saw where Eunha's body was but they all knew she was dead. There wasn't a sigh saying she was dead but a vision. As soon as Umji counted down all the girls had their eyes closed with a vision of a beautiful pink rose withering.

Sojung sighed and walked towards her lover's suitcase. She grabbed one of her shirts and held it tightly in her hands. Her tears dropping onto the shirt. Sojung cried for hours and hours just wishing that Eunha would come back but there was no coming back.

After all the deaths she went through she told herself she had to be brave and strong, but Eunha's death hit her the hardest.

There was no more sunshine in her life, no more extra weight on the bed, no more giggles of joy, nor was there anymore love. Sojung just wished she had died just meet her Eunha once again.

The four others were also devastated. Yuju has been crying over the thought of even thinking about Eunha and couldn't even go near her things without a tear escaping her eye.

Yerin didn't know Eunha as much but loved her as much as a sister. Yerin cried for hours and attempted to get over it but she couldn't.

Sinb, perhaps she has taken it far. Sinb excludes herself from the evening meals and even from her friends and Yerin. She wanted Eunha back and she knew that her dream was true. That Eunha was going to die. But why, she thought, hey didn't she tell anyone so they could prevent this.

Sinb knew Eunha the longest, before they met Sojung. SinB couldn't even stay calm without thinking of her best friend. She wanted to scream and yell and throw a fit about missing her best friend.

"Why!" SinB sobbed, "WHY W-WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!"

SinB collapses on the bed with tears surrounding her. She wanted to be with Eunha but she wanted to be Yerin. It was a live or die choice. But after thinking so much she chose to stay with Yerin and make her life the happiest it could be before they all die.

The east side of the world was the only part alive. North and South America we're both gone. Deserted, nothing there. Not a single human being was seen on that planet. Who knows what's happening with the animals, shops, or power plants.

All four girls suspected Umji, but the youngest had been sad and miserable as well. She couldn't believe that she had to participate with a death of a close friend. She hadn't known the other five as well but knew that they were the bestest of friends and if Umji wasn't so isolated from the city she would've joined their friendship.

Umji argued and ranted to Barashi but he never listened.

"WHAT IF YOU KILL SINB!?" She yelled.

"I would never," Barashi said, "I love her so much I know she wouldn't die."

Umji cried but a laugh came out, "well you're fucking wrong. She's already dying mentally. YOU'RE KILLING HER, BARASHI! SHE LOVES HER LIFE AND YOU'RE MAKING HER HATE IT!"

"Do you want me to kill Yuju as well?"

"...what?"

"Do you want me to kill Yuju?"

Umji looked at the evil man, "no."

"Then get out,"

"I hate you," Umji said as she was near the door, "and I'm pretty sure your big brother does too!"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" Barashi screamed at the younger as she quickly left.

just kill her

-
2019.06.26

Sorry for not being on schedule
:(