Chapter 12

Veronica's pov

Shane is going crazy. Was all I thought when I saw him yelling about the walkers in the barn. Like okay we know that! He hands out guns. He gives one to me and Carl but Lori yells at him. I take the gun anyway. It's mine.

Shane begins to run off. I look at what the hell. Rick is holding a walker by a dog leash thing. Shane begins to yell at Hershel and Rick for doing this. He shots the walker at least three times.

Showing that it's not one of us. Hershel thinks that they are sick and needs some medicine. But no they're are corpse walking around trying to eat us!

Shane hits the lock for the barn a couple of times before the doors open. And they came pouring out.

We shot them down. One by one. but I stopped. I saw how Hershel was. This is bad. He let us stay here and we are destroying his property. He gonna kick us out. I just know it!

At the end, we are a groan and a little girl walks out. She looks human but then I see the the blood on her neck. "Sophia? SOPHIA!" Carol begins to run but Daryl catches her in time. She cries into his arms. I watched as Rick shots her down. Her frail body hitting the floor.

This brings everyone down. They've looking for her but she's been here this whole time. That's messed up. I walk away not wanting to see this. As I walked inside the house, I sat down.

Trying to remover anything! But nothing came out. Nothing. How? Why?

***

Today has been crazy. First, the walkers in the barn. All gone. Sophia was found. Next, Beth goes into this shock. Then, Hershel is missing. Rick and Glenn goes to look for him. Later, we found out that Lori got worried and went after them. So Shane goes after her.

About an hour later, Shane and Lori are back and she is mad! The only way to bring Lori back was for him to say that they came back home. Which wasn't true. She stormed off after that.

I don't know how long this gonna take. Where are they? I heard a car engine and looked. Out came Rick and Glenn. Oh thank god! "Hey who is that?" The adults shoo me and Carl away. While Shane and Rick lock the boy in the barn. They said that they are gonna have an adult talk. Which means they are deciding whether to kill him or not.

"It's settled. We are killing him"

No!

Hey! It's Andrea! yea sorry if you read this before I fixed it. Last night my internet went crazy and I guess didn't save my last update so yea. Super sorry for that! Samu9302 is very busy so I have to update for her! K BYEEE!

XxxAndreaxxX