New character! / Chapter 29 / Surprise!

Hey!!!!!! Guess who it is?!?!?! Sami!!!!!! I'm back! Yay!

That's the surprise! ^^^^^

Any who, (yes I just wrote that) we have a new character played by paynis- ! Here is the info!

-~-~-~-

Name: Alyhan (Ally-anne) Carter

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Brown

Walkers killed: Too many to count

People killed: 0

~-~-~-~-

I stare at Carl in shock. Great, Carl is going to tell everyone else! I mean, it's okay if people know if I'm immune. The thing is though, they might use me to go on runs and make me do things no human can do.

"Don't you dare, tell anyone, anything you know. I will hunt you down, and kill you!"

I take a step back once I realize how close to his face I was. "Promise!" he says without hesitation.

"Good." I walk out of the guard tower and walk into the prison.

"Hey Veronica!" I turn around to see that it was Glenn who called my name, "We need you down at the gates!"

I run out of the prison as fast as I could (human speed) to see a girl pointing a gun at Rick. Running in their direction, I tackle the girl. I straddle her on the ground and point her gun at her head.

I hear a quiet thank you from Rick as I ask the girl what she wanted from us. "Shelter, food, water, anything else a person would need to survive." She answers.

"So you were planing on stealing from us?" I ask

"Wasn't my plan." She replies. Someone has an attitude!

I look up a Rick, he nods for me to get off of her. I follow his oder and stand up next to him. "What your name?" I ask the girl.

"Alyhan Carter" Rick continues to ask her questions as I go back into the prison to take a warm shower.

::::Time skip::::

After my short shower, I get changed into my clothes (On side!) and go to my cell. I see Ashton laying on his bed with his eyes closed, looking at the bottom of the top bunk. "Watcha lookin at Dimples?" I ask as I lay next to him.

"Just thinking" he replies in a low voice.

"May I ask what it's about?"

"I heard you and Carl talking in the guard tower." Great, now the whole world probably knows.

"You did?" I ask in disbelief, my eyes are open so wide that my eyeballs might fall out of my head.

"Yeah, I won't tell anyone though."

"What did you exactly hear?"

He looks out of the cell block to make sure nobody is around. "That you're immune"

I don't answer him after that. I just stare at Ashton, thinking about the first time I actually met him.

Flashback:

My first 5 seconds of summer concert! I think as I enter the big stadium where my idols were performing with my best friend, Francesca. Not only did we listening to them sing, but we also got backstage passes so we could meet them.

Flashback time skip:

After 5sos performing their entire '5 Seconds Of Summer album', Francesca and I followed these two muscular body guards into a room backstage. "Hi, we're 5sauce!".

End of flashback:

That's the day when I met Ashton Irwin, they boy that's laying next me. Staring at me with his gorgeous- STOP IT VERONICA!! I hear in my head, and the voice is right. I have strong feelings for someone else. Someone that has also has strong feelings for me. Carl Grimes.

-------

Hi guys! Srry this chapter was a bit short! I'm grounded cuz I lost my brother in Walmart! #sorrynotsorry

Anyways, I hope u liked it!!!!

On the side is the wattpad trailer made by ZombehChow !!! Go follow her! Ummmmmm yeah, so..... yeah. That's all I got. Thx!!! Love ya guys!

~Sami