Chapter 15

Hey guys, so ERM, this is a short chapter. I haven't been in the cheery mood lately. More crap has been happening and stuff. So here it is. :/

-Sami<|3

---------

I dragged Carl over to one of the horses. Beth and I named all of the horses, the one I just picked out was named lightning. She is a white jipsy vaner and a mustang mixed together with brown and black spots all over her body. With a long beautiful brown mane and tale flowing when you ride her.

I grabbed a saddle, bit, and reins from the little closet next to the stall. I went over to a corner in the barn and picked up a blanket to put under the saddle so her back doesn't hurt. I turned around to see Carl petting lightning. Switching my weight over to my left foot and just admiring then.

When you look at Carl, he looks like a kid that wouldn't care for animals. He looks like one of those kids who doesn't give a shit about anything. But once you get to know him, you just want to squeeze him and kiss him all over the face. What did you just say!?!? That voice, in my head, sounded just like my dad. What ever, I'll ask hershal about that later.

I snap back to reality noticing Carl looking at me. "What?" I snap. I didn't say it in the way like 'hear that Carl, imma snap you in half' way,I said it in a, funny way?

"Oh, um, sorry I was just- should we get going?" He stutters. This kid is something. I chuckle at his sentence and put everything on the horse. Boosting myself onto her and reaching out a hand for Carl. He gladly took it and jumped onto the horse with me. Here goes nothing.

--------

So, what is veronica planning? Suspence fills the air we all breath. Dun dun dun!!! LOL, ANYWAYS, I might be posting another chapter tonight IDK! So, I was thinking of having a QOTU (question of the update). Here it is:

QOTU:What grade are you in?

Tell me if you like this book! I feel like so many people are reading this but not even bothering to vote! So please do!!

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE WITH FRIENDS/FAMILY/HOBOS! WHAT?!?!

FOLLOW MEH!