Chapter 21

Here's the plan..... there is a prison not too far from here that is safe," I paused, drawing the prison that I will always remember " if we just, clear it out we will be fine. It may take a while, but, I know it'll be safe"

"Two questions, " Glenn says " one, is that it, and two, how do you know this stuff?"

"This may take a while so, take seat people" everyone follows my orders and takes a seat on the forest floor "one, that is all I got, for now, and two, well, you know how my dad works at the CDC?" everyone nods their heads "well, a couple years ago when I was about, I don't know, ten? I stole some sort of medicine from there one time. I got in a huge amount of trouble but instead of sending me to juvy, they made me work at the prison for a couple of weeks. They made me serve lunch and stay in the watchtower to make sure nobody got out. I hated it with all my pation. They treated me like shit there."

By now everyone had wide eyes, except rick, he looked deep in thoughts. "Did you ever return the medicine?" Rick asked.

"No, I dropped it in a store somewhere a couple days before the outbreak. Why?"

"Do you know what that medicine was for?!" By now rick was full with anger. Geeze calm yourself!

"Not at all! That's why I took it, my parents wouldn't tell me what it was for so curios me took it."

"YOU CAUSED THIS YOU IDIOT CHILD! THAT MEDICINE WAS WHAT CAUSED THIS WORLD TO BREAK!"Rick was now standing up hovering over me screaming in my face. OK then......

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW!?!? I WAS FUCKIN TEN YEARS OLD!!" I screamed, also standing up.

"Guys, let's just get going to this prison, I pretty sure we are attracting walkers" Glenn says, stepping in between rick and I. We all turn around to see a herd of about 50 walkers. If I was alone, I would use my 'super powers' that I have from being immune but, I can't.

"Let's go!" Daryl yells over the loud moans.

"Follow me!" I yell right after him running ahead of everyone. We run, and run, and run, dodging all of the branches and trees getting in our way. After running for about 10 minutes, we stop seeing that the herd was way behind us. "We lost them, now we just gotta go to the prison, then we will finally be safe." I say after taking a deep breath of air.

"We betta get a move on then, make it before dusk" Daryl says. And with that, we continue our journey.

---------

Sup guys! So, I haven't been updating that much so I have a schedule!

Sunday-No update

Monday-Update (Maybe)

Tuesday-No update

Wednesday-Update

Thursday-No update

Friday-No update

Saturday-Update

So.... Yeah!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

TELL FRIENDS/FAMILY/HOBOS

-Sami