Chapter 14

Sun blared through the blinds awakening me. I had a feeling in my gut that today was going to be a good day. I slipped out from under the covers and look to my left seeing beth sound asleep. She looks so peacefully so I decide to leave her.

Last night I was thinking about waking her up early to ride horses like we used to. I guess I will just wait. I walk over to the closet in the medium sized room and pick out clothes to wear. I decide with black jeans with a hole in one of the knees. Along with a sleeping with sirens tee that has a bigger hole for the arms.

I walk over to one of the draws and grab a strapless sports bra and underwear. Quietly, I walk back across the room into the small full-sized bathroom that's connected to the room.

I open the door to the bathroom and close it back up behind me. Turning on the shower, I strip my clothes and hop in. Letting the warm water hit my dirty skin. I wash my body and hair along with shaving.

After shutting off the water, I wrap a towel around my body and blow dry my hair. I don't know how hershal gets all his electricity, but knowing him, he always has a way! I unplug the blow dryer and put it back under the sink. I unwrap the towel and put on my clothes. I scurry out of the bedroom trying not to wake beth.

When I reach the bottom of the stairs I see everyone except the Greene family chatting in the living room. I smile widely at them and look around the room for one specific person.Carl Grimes. I found him and skipped over to him and loosely grabbed his wrist pulling him out the door over to the barn full of horses. I guess we will go without beth.