Chapter 23

Hey guys! SURPRISE! So, I decided I was going to continue the book. Don't worry, Joseph is gone and can't stop me. Anyway, this is going to be a short chapter. I can't really writer cause I went to the eye doctor's and got my eyes dilated. I honestly feel blind. BTW, I forgot most of this episode so I'm probably gonna make stuff up. OK so, here it is!

---------

"Veronica? Veronica? Veronica, wake up!" I was shooken awake by someone and pushed off the log I was sleeping on. Again, Daryl. I look around to see everyone else waking up and getting ready for the day.

"Alright everyone!" I say dusting myself off. "Here's what I want y'all to do. I want Rick, Glenn, T-Dog, Maggie, Daryl and I to go in and clear out a cell block. While we are in there, I want the rest of you guys to distract some walkers and kill them through the fence! Got it?!"

"Who says you're in charge?" I hear someone ask. I turned around and realize the jerk asked the question. I mean- Carl asked the question (A.N.- *Smiles innocently*)

"Because I'm the only one who knows this place by heart dumba-" I pause and clench my fist trying to hold it in, "Carl.... Now, let's go!"

---Time Skip---

Once we finished clearing out one block, we go back outside to tell everyone we are done. "All clear!" I yell once outside. The rest of the group heads inside while I take first watch in one of the gaurd towers.

"Veronica? You up here?" I hear someone ask. It was rick

"Yeah!" I yell back. I hear footsteps come up the flight up stairs and a door open and close.

"Do you know where you want to sleep?"

"What cells are open?"

"Well, sorry to brake it to ya but, its with Carl."

"I'll sleep in a guard tower"

"If its fine with you, I'll go grab your stuff from inside" With that he heads out to get my stuff.

I sit down on the ledge, swinging my legs back and fowards, leaning my head on the middle bar of the railing. I start to feel my eye lids getting heavy and black taking over the colorless world we live in.

-------

Srry that was short! Not in the 'writing mood'. I'll try to update tomorrow!!

-Sami ❤♥

QOTU: What is your favorite song? Who is it by?