Chapter 27

I woke up to a bright light shining through the cell bars. I go to sit up but get pulled back by a strong arm. "Ashtoonnn," I whine "Let go of meeeee!"

"Never!" He quickly replies

"What is that smell? Is it bacon?!" I dramatically gasp. I admit, I'm a really bad actress, but Ashton still fell for it. We don't even have bacon!

Ashton quickly sits up and darts out of the cell, running down the many stairs. I also get up, but to close the cell 'door' and put down the sheet so nobody could see me. I get changed into my new outfit, (On Side) and go down the stairs.

"You liar!" I hear as I walk into the kitchen

"It was the only way to get you off of me!" I claim.

By now everyone was laughing at Ashton. Who would have bacon during the zombie apocalypse?! I wish I did, but it would be old and disgusting by now.

After finishing my oatmeal, I go outside. The walkers were near the fence. Ashley,Haley,and Andrea were out in the field. Carl was there as well. It looked like they were fighting or auguring. Soon Haley and Ashley left with Carl. Ashley,Haley, and Carl passed by me. Carl smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

They walk into the prison and I looked over at Andrea. She was walking towards me.

"What was that about?" I ask once she reaches where I am standing. She looks at me surprised that I'm talking to her and sighs.

"Haley and Ashley both like Carl. I can see how you and him use to like each other and are trying to make each other jealous so I'm trying to explain to them that but they just don't understand." she says truthfully. She looks over at the prison but then looks back at me.

"I gotta go I hear Ashley calling for me." she begins to jog towards the prison.

"Hey Andrea!" She looks back at me.

"We did like each other but something happened. And we are trying to make each other jealous." I say while shrugging my shoulders. She laughs at a little.

"Playing hard to get? That's a good idea!" She gives me a thumbs up but then groans. She continues to jog into the prison. I look around and it looked like it was going to rain. I walk inside and saw Ashley talking to Andrea. It looks like she was yelling at her.

I rush over to them and I look at Andrea.

"Ashley! Stop! Ever since sixth grade you've been acting like a whore!" Andrea says to Ashley.

"What?! I'm not a-" I cut her off.

"Hey Andrea! I need help moving something in my cell can you help me?" She gets what I'm trying to do.

"Sure!" She smiles at me and we begin to walk towards my cell. When we enter my cell she begins to smile. She starts to jump and smile more.

"I've always wanted to yell at her and finally I did! But I was going to end up getting my butt killed but you saved me! Thank you!" She say. She hugs me and I hear a cough. Ashton,Michael,Luke and Calum were sitting on the bottom bunk. Calum looked amazed at how much energy Andrea has.

"Who is that?" Luke asks. Andrea shifts so she's leaning onto her left leg. She looks down not liking the attention she's getting.

"That's Andrea she's new here as well." They nod and stand up. They shake hands with her. Calum and her stared at each other from time to time. When the boys left because they were needed at the fence, I looked at Andrea.

"So you and Calum?" I wiggle my eyebrows at her. She laughs and slightly pushes me.

"Oh shut up! I don't like him but he is cute." We hear a yes coming from outside the door and we begin to laugh. Knowing it was Calum I walk over to the door. There Calum was there doing some happy dance.

"Hey Andrea, can I talk to Cal real quick?" I ask, turning to her.

"Sure!" She says. As she walks out the door, Calum winks at her and walks into the cell.

" You listen to me, and you better listen good," I start walking closer to Calum every word "if you ever hurt Andrea, physically or mentally, I will kill you with this very red-handled machete (see what I did there? ) ." I threaten, holding up a machete that was lying on a nearby desk.

Calum slowly nods and I walk out of the cell, leaving him there to think. Andrea is probably the only real friend I have here, other than Ashton, and I DONT want to loose her!

I walk out of the prison and sit in the open fields, admiring the beautiful skies. I hear footsteps behind me and someone sit down in the grass. "Beautiful huh?" I here the voice say. I turn my hear to see Ashton and smile at him.

"Sure is" I say in a whisper-like tone. "We better get inside, sun is starting to set and curfew."

Ashton nods his head and helps me off the ground. Side by side, we walk into the prison. I go into the bathroom and change into batman sweatpants and a black tank top. I go back into the cell to see Ashton shirtless with boxers. WOW.

He starts blushing as I throw my clothes into a laundry basket for Lori to wash. I go to lie in bed on the top bunk but Ashton asks if I can sleep with him......again. I giggle as he gives me a kiss on the forehead and wraps his arms around me. "Night Veronica"

----------
Plzzzz read below!!!!

Hiiiiiii! So I'm not the only person who wrote this chapter. Who helped me? XxxAndreaSxxX did!!!! Make sure to follow her and read her AMAZING books!

So I now know when Samantha (the original owner) will be back. The doctors said about a month, so I will be writing for the next couple weeks that she can't. My idea (with Sam's permission) is that every chapter will be a day long. For example, Veronica will wake up in the beginning of the chapter, and will go to sleep and the end of a chapter. Pretty simple!

Remember to go follow @XxxAndreaSxxX and remember that Sam loves you guys soooooo much! Bye!

xxxxSamanthaxxxx